Favorite Moments

So what is/are your favorite moment/moments from all the Halo games?

For me it is:

Halo - Storming the beach in the Silent Cartographer
Halo 2 - Fighting on earth and landing on Delta Halo
Halo 3 - Flying onto the Ark and the end Warthog drive
Halo Wars - When Sgt. Forge takes on the Arbiter
Halo 3: ODST - When the Superintendent’s face does the happy eyes followed by “Love Bungie” at the end of the credits
Halo: Reach - When you pick up Cortana from Dr. Halsey
Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary - The terminals

When, in Halo 3, badass Miranda Keyes crashes her Pelican through the glass, taking out her shotgun and magnum. Lol…

> When, in Halo 3, badass Miranda Keyes crashes her Pelican through the glass, taking out her shotgun and magnum. Lol…

That was a pretty cool moment.

I remember my initial shock when she was shot.

Halo - Getting into the warthog for the first time.
Halo 2 - Playing as the Arbiter.
Halo 3 - Defeating the prophet.
Halo Wars - Sgt. Forge fighting the Arbiter while the Spartans are being badass.
Halo 3: ODST - Driving down the highway to save Virgil.
Halo: Reach - Fighting for your life on the level “Lone Wolf.”
Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary - Online co-op.
Halo 4 (From match I played at Comic-con): Using the Mantis for the first time.

> Halo - Getting into the warthog for the first time.
> Halo 2 - Playing as the Arbiter.
> Halo 3 - Defeating the prophet.
> Halo Wars - Sgt. Forge fighting the Arbiter while the Spartans are being badass.
> Halo 3: ODST - Driving down the highway to save Virgil.
> Halo: Reach - Fighting for your life on the level “Lone Wolf.”
> Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary - Online co-op.

I can honestly say I didn’t like playing as the Arbiter at first because I was scared that I might have to kill humans such as one of the major characters.

> > Halo - Getting into the warthog for the first time.
> > Halo 2 - Playing as the Arbiter.
> > Halo 3 - Defeating the prophet.
> > Halo Wars - Sgt. Forge fighting the Arbiter while the Spartans are being badass.
> > Halo 3: ODST - Driving down the highway to save Virgil.
> > Halo: Reach - Fighting for your life on the level “Lone Wolf.”
> > Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary - Online co-op.
>
> I can honestly say I didn’t like playing as the Arbiter at first because I was scared that I might have to kill humans such as one of the major characters.

Lol, very true. Fighting Heretics and flood I thought was fine. The last level where you team up with Johnson was awesome too.

> > > Halo - Getting into the warthog for the first time.
> > > Halo 2 - Playing as the Arbiter.
> > > Halo 3 - Defeating the prophet.
> > > Halo Wars - Sgt. Forge fighting the Arbiter while the Spartans are being badass.
> > > Halo 3: ODST - Driving down the highway to save Virgil.
> > > Halo: Reach - Fighting for your life on the level “Lone Wolf.”
> > > Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary - Online co-op.
> >
> > I can honestly say I didn’t like playing as the Arbiter at first because I was scared that I might have to kill humans such as one of the major characters.
>
> Lol, very true. Fighting Heretics and flood I thought was fine. The last level where you team up with Johnson was awesome too.

Although, I think I’d have rather played as the Chief on that one, but then again I am a little biased preferring the Master Chief over the Arbiter.

I did like the fact that they showed how the Chief didn’t know they teamed up at the beginning of Halo 3.

> > > > Halo - Getting into the warthog for the first time.
> > > > Halo 2 - Playing as the Arbiter.
> > > > Halo 3 - Defeating the prophet.
> > > > Halo Wars - Sgt. Forge fighting the Arbiter while the Spartans are being badass.
> > > > Halo 3: ODST - Driving down the highway to save Virgil.
> > > > Halo: Reach - Fighting for your life on the level “Lone Wolf.”
> > > > Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary - Online co-op.
> > >
> > > I can honestly say I didn’t like playing as the Arbiter at first because I was scared that I might have to kill humans such as one of the major characters.
> >
> > Lol, very true. Fighting Heretics and flood I thought was fine. The last level where you team up with Johnson was awesome too.
>
> Although, I think I’d have rather played as the Chief on that one, but then again I am a little biased preferring the Master Chief over the Arbiter.
>
> I did like the fact that they showed how the Chief didn’t know they teamed up at the beginning of Halo 3.

Lol, Chief was probably thinking “What?! You’er kidding right. Did I miss something?”

Halo - Silent Cartographer, driving the warthog out to sea! :stuck_out_tongue:
Halo 2 - Arbiter mission with the Ultras and Hunters locked up
Halo 3 - Gravemind Mission Cortana flashbacks = AWESOME!
Halo Reach - Long Night Of Solace, Forklifts Vs Mules Funny As!

As you can probably see haven’t played Anniversary and I don’t think I will with H4’s Release looming (I’ll be too busy haha)
And I’m terrible at remembering mission names

Favorite would have to be The last level on Halo one when Master chief fly the banshee into the ship when Cortana was saying “PULL up PULLL UPP! BOOOOMMM. " You did that on purpose didn’t you!!”

MC knows how to keep her on the crazy side for sure. :3

Halo 2: All of it.
Halo 3: Floodgate, The Ark, The Covenant, Halo
Reach: When it ended.

> > > > > Halo - Getting into the warthog for the first time.
> > > > > Halo 2 - Playing as the Arbiter.
> > > > > Halo 3 - Defeating the prophet.
> > > > > Halo Wars - Sgt. Forge fighting the Arbiter while the Spartans are being badass.
> > > > > Halo 3: ODST - Driving down the highway to save Virgil.
> > > > > Halo: Reach - Fighting for your life on the level “Lone Wolf.”
> > > > > Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary - Online co-op.
> > > >
> > > > I can honestly say I didn’t like playing as the Arbiter at first because I was scared that I might have to kill humans such as one of the major characters.
> > >
> > > Lol, very true. Fighting Heretics and flood I thought was fine. The last level where you team up with Johnson was awesome too.
> >
> > Although, I think I’d have rather played as the Chief on that one, but then again I am a little biased preferring the Master Chief over the Arbiter.
> >
> > I did like the fact that they showed how the Chief didn’t know they teamed up at the beginning of Halo 3.
>
> Lol, Chief was probably thinking “What?! You’er kidding right. Did I miss something?”

He can’t catch a break! Now he has five years to catch up on haha

> Halo - Silent Cartographer, driving the warthog out to sea! :stuck_out_tongue:
>
> Halo 3 - Gravemind Mission Cortana flashbacks = AWESOME!

I started driving into the water one time when my sister and I were playing and she got freaked and I was like, “Trust me, I’ve done this before.”

Cortana moments were interesting. I enjoyed how they kept her involved even though she wasn’t really there.

> Favorite would have to be The last level on Halo one when Master chief fly the banshee into the ship when Cortana was saying “PULL up PULLL UPP! BOOOOMMM. " You did that on purpose didn’t you!!”
>
> MC knows how to keep her on the crazy side for sure. :3

As long as you’re going to make it, why not have some fun with it right?

> Reach: When it ended.

Reach was my least favorite campaign

CE/CE:A - Warthog run
Halo 2 - I think its gonna have to be Arbiter confonting Tartarus in the control room (the cutscene not the boss fight)
Halo 3 - Warthog run/ending
Halo ODST - Wandering round the city at night
Halo Reach - The Pillar of Autumn level from reaching ‘boneyard’ onwards
Halo Wars - Forge and Spartans vs Arbiter and Elites

Halo - Realizing I still had some time to get off the Pillar of Autumn.
Halo 2 - Killing the prophet and his honor guards on Legendary.
Halo 3 - Cortana’s flash speech moments, particularly the line of “You will be the protector of Earth and all her colonies”.
Halo Wars - Definitely seeing Sergeant Forge/Spartans do what they do best…
Halo 3: ODST - Completing Endure for the first time…
Halo: Reach - Noble Six’s last stand. “Fight to the last moment, the last breath…”
Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary - Getting to the original game, under new graphics, and remembering how vastly different it felt eleven years ago.

> CE/CE:A - Warthog run
> Halo 3 - Warthog run/ending
> Halo ODST - Wandering round the city at night

The Warthog runs in Halo and Halo 3 were great!

Wandering around in ODST was a fun part especially when you started unlocking the weapons caches.

> Halo 3: ODST - Completing Endure for the first time…

That achievement was a bugger to get.