Favorite Moments in Halo?

Ahh… Halo 4 is getting Closer and Closer to making us scream with amazement. So lets Reflect about everything that had happen, all the good times back on previous Halos. Sadly, I only jumped on the Halo-Train a few years after it was release, say… 08-09?

My Favorite moment was when logging onto LIVE and just seeing “XYZ is Playing Halo 3 Custom Games” and then getting that invite to that AMAZING Infection Map and losing track of time and ending up being 5 in the Morning. Hahaha!

What about yoouuu? c: Whats your Favorite moment from Any Halo games?

ONE of my favorite halo moments was actually playing the gametype speed halo on Reach for the first time. I don’t why, but I was just crying with laughter. I had a blast playing that game with friends. Darth Human, if you read this remake it in halo 4!!!

> ONE of my favorite halo moments was actually playing the gametype speed halo on Reach for the first time. I don’t why, but I was just crying with laughter. I had a blast playing that game with friends. Darth Human, if you read this remake it in halo 4!!!

Speed Halo? Never heard of it. I hope someone remakes Halo on Halo That was hella fun!!

The end game warthog marathon in Halo 3 is probably my favorite moment.

Favourite and worst moment at the same time, takes me back to CE. First encounter with the Flood. Biggest WTF moment i have had.

Closely followed by finding out that the Halo array was actually a massive weapon designed to kill all life. The amount of hate for Guilty Spark was insane.

And lastly just playing on the memorable maps; Blood Gulch, Lockout, Zanzibar, The Pit, Valhalla. (Cannot wait for Ragnarok!)

To name just a few! :slight_smile:

> > ONE of my favorite halo moments was actually playing the gametype speed halo on Reach for the first time. I don’t why, but I was just crying with laughter. I had a blast playing that game with friends. Darth Human, if you read this remake it in halo 4!!!
>
> Speed Halo? Never heard of it. I hope someone remakes Halo on Halo That was hella fun!!

This should explain it.

The most memorable moment?

Your playing the mission “The Covenant” on Halo 3. The Arbtier has just slaughtered the Prophet of Truth and in turn ended his tyranny. Then, the Flood with their devious mindset turn on you. You’re fighting your way to the exit…you successfully jump down the man-hole…

Images of Cortana are guiding towards a panel…which looks…familiar. You put your hand on it, to reveal a Halo ring in all it’s glory!

> The end game warthog marathon in Halo 3 is probably my favorite moment.

OMG YES! me and my friend had 3 other people with us and we did that mission on legendary with all skulls it was so intense, we all nearly died of laughter BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

> > > ONE of my favorite halo moments was actually playing the gametype speed halo on Reach for the first time. I don’t why, but I was just crying with laughter. I had a blast playing that game with friends. Darth Human, if you read this remake it in halo 4!!!
> >
> > Speed Halo? Never heard of it. I hope someone remakes Halo on Halo That was hella fun!!
>
> This should explain it.

OMGGG! I remeber that! Sadly tho some fool renamed to something stupid like Jumping Jellies or something.

Had to be literally all of my time playing Halo 3 since 2008-2010! Those were some of the best days of my life!! I loved playing custom games in Halo 3 and laughing with friends! I really do wish that things could be like that in 4. I still find the thought of playing on sandbox maps strangely nostalgic…

Man, that’s a hard one. Mine would have to the level “Uprising” in Halo 2 where the only objective is gain revenge on the Brutes. Also, my first game of matchmaking, which was in Reach actually.

Activating halo 04 replacement
Destroying pillar of autumn
Escaping the covie city in h2
Discovering flood and 343gs in halo 1

Ansolute horror when the super carrier destroys the frigate in reach.
Or
Earth being glassed in h3 odst
Or
Floodgate halo 3