Favorite/Least Favorite Armours/Helmets

Just looking for the general community opinion I find that people’s personal preference differ darastically but are there any consensus best or that helmet should never even have been made I know I have a few of each

the nightfall armor looks goofy in my opinion

Helioskrill armor and mark 4 are my favorite armors from halo 5. Mark 6 is still amazing (My favorite version is from Halo 3). Athlon is one of my least favorite armors of all time. Recruit ain’t so good either.

Fotus Helmet and Venator Armor

> 2533274965031216;4:
> Fotus helmet and venator armor

yeah venator armor is great I like fotus but it feels to common because it came out with preorders

> 2533274883734982;2:
> the nightfall armor looks goofy in my opinion

Totally agree I’m not a big fan of the suspenders but maybe some like it

> 2533275056700157;3:
> Helioskrill armor and mark 4 are my favorite armors from halo 5. Mark 6 is still amazing (My favorite version is from Halo 3). Athlon is one of my least favorite armors of all time. Recruit ain’t so good either.

Helioskrill looks really cool and Mark 4 is obviously classic personally I think athlon is ok but I almost never wear it myself, as for recruit personally I think it does its job it is very plain but also is not complete trash

CQB is my favorite armor, unfortunately it hasn’t made its way to halo 5. I do like Mark lV, Mark Vl and interceptor armor. I can’t stand fotus armor(unicorns) but I do enjoy killing players that wear it!

I wish CQB was put in Halo 5, its my favorite from Halo 3. My favorite armor and helmet would have to be the Noble set. I like the nod they made to Reach. The worst armor would have to be the Legionaire. It just looks to top heavy.

I actually would say my least favorite is CQB or EVA.
Favorite is Mark IV with a close behind odst and venator