Favorite Kind Of Assassination?

What is your favorite assassination?
Mine will have to be the flood assassinations!

I honestly prefer the good old back smack. Back smacks are much faster and less buggy. Assassinations are cool the first time you see them. It gets a bit boring after, especially when you see the same ones daily. Don’t get me wrong some assassinations luck really epic and I do love the ones we rarely see however I can’t name any off the top of my head.

Not sure. I’d like to have assassinations involving front flip shooting someone.

I also prefer to do beatdowns, but assassinations are fun when your messing around.
Regular assassinations: The one where you tackle the enemy to the ground and stab them in the face. I LOVE the aggression.

Weapon assassinations: Can’t decide between impaling their face with the flag or lifting them into the air with the sword.

I like the sheer brutality of the Oddball Assassinations. I especially like how my victims are incinerated afterwards.

> I also prefer to do beatdowns, but assassinations are fun when your messing around.
> Regular assassinations: The one where you tackle the enemy to the ground and stab them in the face. I LOVE the aggression.
>
> <mark>Weapon assassinations: Can’t decide between impaling their face with the flag or lifting them into the air with the sword.</mark>

I vote the Flag.

My favorite assination would have to be the ballsassination in Grfiball. I love to chase people with the ball and disintegrate them :slight_smile:

My favorite assassination is the one where you tackle them to the ground before stabbing them.

I WILL BREAK YOU!

The flood assassination where the Flood form attacks air-to-ground.
Flips the human over with a 1,2 smack then stares silently screaming at the corpse.

> I honestly prefer the good old back smack. Back smacks are much faster and less buggy. Assassinations are cool the first time you see them. It gets a bit boring after, especially when you see the same ones daily. Don’t get me wrong some assassinations luck really epic and I do love the ones we rarely see however I can’t name any off the top of my head.

Quick question to you who favor the back smack, how do you not assassinate?

I usually go for the simple taps as I finished the commendation, but my spartan seems to have other ideas and full out assassinates.

For some reason even if you tap the melee button it still has the problem of assassination in order to not perform one you have to be in a weird angle to perform a beat down.

Any kind I can pull off without it being Yoink’d away from me.

Halo 4 has alot of good ones. It’s kindof hard to choose but I think I like the Sparta kick one.

I have to agree with Genki on that. Halo 4 and Reach has some cool assassinations. I for one, love the:

"Not in my House" assassination

where you assassinate someone by grabbing them from behind, flipping them over on their back and smack them down. I believe its mostly performed when they are exiting/jumping out of a vehicle or sprinting.

Wish the assassinations, but I like the one where you straddle them from behind then they fall to their knees and snap their neck.

Any of the “glitched” assassinations where probing is to be involved.

If only they added a unique assassination for FOTUS helmet wearers, though.

In Halo 4 it is definitely the mode specific ones, like CTF and Oddball. Their rarity alone makes them awesome.

All-time greatest assassination must be Reach’s Elite roundhouse kick, though. Nothing cooler than doing that on the edge of Spire :smiley:

I’m torn between the one where you grab him by the head, stab him in the neck, and rip him off your knife, and the one where you hop on top of the guy, bring him to his knees, and snap his neck. Nice, and brutal.

In Halo 4? Sword-ssassination.

Altogether? The flying body takeover sword suicide from Halo: Reach.