Favorite Infinite Weapon a Pistol?

Hey Spartans
With the flight coming up I want to ask those that participated before and those that got to witness, what was or looks to be your favorite firearm in Halo Infinite?

I fell in love with the Pistol (Sidekick) and VK Commando.
Of course always fond of the BR

I did make a fun Lil video trying to use only Pistol and managed to get some on the PVP night.
Hope to see you all in this weekend’s flight just stay out of my Sidekicks sight :wink:

The Pistolero
https://youtu.be/EFwT1AGQmNM

I also love the sidekick but my favourite weapon from the flight is probably the Battle Rifle

Sidekick was wonderfully snappy akin to the Halo 5 Magnum. But it look a little bit of extra gunplay for me to really love the Commando rifle, great stopping power and such. Suited me nicely.

> 2535443071538492;2:
> I also love the sidekick but my favourite weapon from the flight is probably the Battle Rifle

That thing was super crispy :heart_eyes_cat:

> 2533274847488409;3:
> Sidekick was wonderfully snappy akin to the Halo 5 Magnum. But it look a little bit of extra gunplay for me to really love the Commando rifle, great stopping power and such. Suited me nicely.

Yeah I can’t wait to really lock down it’s spawn points and make it where the enemy team needs to keep me away from it

> 2535443071538492;2:
> I also love the sidekick but my favourite weapon from the flight is probably the Battle Rifle

Yes definitely agree!

> 2533274806155678;1:
> Hey Spartans
> With the flight coming up I want to ask those that participated before and those that got to witness, what was or looks to be your favorite firearm in Halo Infinite?
>
> I fell in love with the Pistol (Sidekick) and VK Commando.
> Of course always fond of the BR
>
> I did make a fun Lil video trying to use only Pistol and managed to get some on the PVP night.
> Hope to see you all in this weekend’s flight just stay out of my Sidekicks sight :wink:
>
> The Pistolerohttps://youtu.be/EFwT1AGQmNM

Pistol was really good but i also liked the battle rifle quite a lot!