Favorite Halo youtuber?

Mine are Ispiteful, Ubernick, Luke theNotable, SuddenlyOranges and Generalkidd

I subscribe to Ubernick, Halo Follower, Greenskull (yes, I still consider him a Halo Youtuber), Dolike, HiddenXperia and a few competitive players. I think Greenskull is still my favorite.

I like Halo Completionist channel run by Silver for achievements and LASO guides.

Halo Completionist! Silver is great.

The Act Man is pretty good, sure he reviews other games, but he regularly uploads halo content, he is notorious for making the ‘Why Halo 5 is bad series’

I like The Act Man and HiddenXperia.

Hiddenxperia and Halo Completionist are the only two I watch consistently

Tommy Kost

The act man and Ubernick are the two that I like

> 2535444524596827;4:
> Halo Completionist! Silver is great.

Yeah I would consider him my favorite. And j think he deserves more credit than he gets

For lore videos, HiddenXperia and Halo Canon. For reviews and general Halo/gaming discussions, Act Man and Late Night Gaming.

As a bonus, Eckhart’s Ladder makes some fun comparison videos between several sci-fi universes, and heavily features Halo in these videos.

> 2533274834406991;3:
> I like Halo Completionist channel run by Silver for achievements and LASO guides.

Speaking of LASO guides, Mythic Tyrant is also a great one. I’m pretty sure he’s done all the games.

I like Iozolai, Luke the Notable and Halo Canon, they focus more on the games, lore, stats and tips for players. Most of the others channels are just so full of hate and negativity.

From US LateNightGaming, General Head, Game cheat 13, and The Act Man. From Mexico, Theslayer360, AntoClark, Lulyeah, and Jafet meza.

going to say Halo Completionist.

The Act Man is pretty great, though I really like his non Halo related stuff. And I really like Eckhartsladder. His lore vids are fun plus he does a ton of Star Wars stuff too which is awesome

Easily Halo Canon. Keep on rockin’ Toa Freak!

And although he isnt exclusively Halo, Eckharts Ladder regularly does fantastic lore videos which always are interesting.

> 2535438497572695;1:
> Mine are Ispiteful, Ubernick, Luke theNotable and General Head

Sadly, LtN switched to fortnite, I unsubscribed long time ago

> 2535437782679214;18:
> > 2535438497572695;1:
> > Mine are Ispiteful, Ubernick, Luke theNotable and General Head
>
> Sadly, LtN switched to fortnite, I unsubscribed long time ago

But still, HaloFollower, Teh Spearhead, Hidden experia and Halo Cannon are my favourites

Halo Completionist is a fantastic resource.

While not exclusively Halo, LateNightGaming and TheActMan have some great Halo videos.