FAVORITE HALO TOY,CLOTHES,POSTER OR OTHER

1 MEGA BLOCKS
2 FIGURES
3 HOODIES

I really like the ship statues,if they only wouldnt be so expensive.

Sprukits Level 3 Master Chief. Pretty great model kit. Needed some paint to be more accurate, but I still like it.

I really like the BoomCo needler. It’s so much fun and really seems like a needler. It also doesn’t hurt so I can totally shoot people with it!

Mega Bloks takes the spot, but I still have some old Halo 2 action figures laying around in a container in my room. I still have my Arbiter. Now all I need is an old Master Chief figure and I can say that I have Arby N’ The Chief with me.

I personally really enjoy the McFarlane Halo figures. They are really accurate to the games, and look very nice on my shelves. Too bad they won’t be making any more.

I can’t stand the Mega Bloks, but I do really like the BoomCo M6D pistol.

well mine is other, more specifically the books, the Halo lore is awesome.

I like the BoomCo magnum very smooth and comfortable. Also like the books and setting up Mega Bloks

BoomCo MA5 is really fun to use and surprisingly accurate.

1. BoomCo
  2. Mega Bloks
  3. T-Shirts

I was a little disappointed at Halloween time last year to see how absurdly expensive Master Chief costumes are, the ones that look any good anyway. Just throwin’ that into the discussion.

(Of course there’s cosplay/making your own, but that’s waaaaaaay too much work for me, haha.)

(( I’m a grown adult too, I just want to make sure that’s known. :stuck_out_tongue: ))

> 2533274961806222;12:
> I was a little disappointed at Halloween time last year to see how absurdly expensive Master Chief costumes are, the ones that look any good anyway. Just throwin’ that into the discussion.
>
> (Of course there’s cosplay/making your own, but that’s waaaaaaay too much work for me, haha.)
>
> (( I’m a grown adult too, I just want to make sure that’s known. :stuck_out_tongue: ))

Haha I get the same feeling.

I’m keeping it simple with shirts. Megablocks and other items that look good on shelves are also up my alley.

The megabloks are bawss sawss, as well as the Boomco guns. I can’t help but love this old cadet cap I got that came out during the marketing blitz of Halo 4 though. It’s nothing really special but it became part of my ‘look’ ever since.