Favorite Halo Quote

Personally, my favorite quote is “What? The Parasite controls our vehicles? No matter, they will die all the same.”

Can you choose just one?!?!? Oh there are so many by so many great characters! One of the ones I think of right now is the iconic scene in halo 2 where Johnson says “oh i know what the ladies like.” There are many more of course too!

I would say I have 3!

• “Relax, I’d rather not piss this thing off.” - “Earth… is all we have left. You trust Cortana that much?” “Sir, yes sir.” - “You’re on your own, Noble. Carter out.”

“It didn’t take long for Reach to fall. Our enemy was ruthless. Efficient. But they weren’t nearly fast enough. For you had already passed the torch. And because of you, we found Halo, unlocked its secrets, shattered our enemy’s resolve. Our victory…Your victory, was so close, I wish you could have lived to see it. But you belong to Reach. Your body, your armour - all burnt and turned to glass. Everything… except your courage. That, you gave to us. And with it, we can rebuild".

“Wake me, when you need me.” -Master Chief

“Pssshhhh.”
-The cryopod that unleashed Chief.

I can’t pick one from all the incredible dialog in Halo, so I gave preference to an important but unrecognized inanimate object.

> 2533274824050480;6:
> “Pssshhhh.”
> -The cryopod that unleashed Chief.
>
> I can’t pick one from all the incredible dialog in Halo, so I gave preference to an important but unrecognized inanimate object.

lol this is my favorite.

> 2535473635452792;7:
> > 2533274824050480;6:
> > “Pssshhhh.”
> > -The cryopod that unleashed Chief.
> >
> > I can’t pick one from all the incredible dialog in Halo, so I gave preference to an important but unrecognized inanimate object.
>
> lol this is my favorite.

“Wort, wort, wort!” - Elites

“Bam said the lady.” No reason as to why other then it seems comical.

“She said that to me once about being a machine” -Master Chief

[deleted]

“Were it so easy” arbiter

When a stupid grunt kills you:

“What!? It dies!?”

“You know the music, time to dance.” - Edward Buck

"YOU KILLED YIP-YAP!"

“This one is machine and nerve, and has its mind concluded. This one is but flesh and faith, and is the more deluded.”

-Gravemind

“Oh I know what the ladies like.” - Sergeant Johnson

My Faves are almost all from reach with a few exceptions
“No you keep it. I’ll honor Him in my own way.” -Emile
“You’re on your own Noble. Carter Out.” -Carter
“we’ll all make it sooner or later. Better get going, Six, they’re gonna need you down there. Listen, Reach has been good to me. Time has come for me to return the favor. Tell her to make it count.” -Jorge
“Don’t make a girl a promise if you know you can’t keep it.”- Cortana Halo 4

“THEY KILLED FLIPYAP!.. or was it yapflip? No yapflip was his brother!- DON’T TELL ME I DON’T KNOW WHO FLIPYAP WAS WE WENT TO NIPPLE SCHOOL TOGETHER!” -Halo 3 grunt