Favorite Halo Map and Why? GO!

My favorite would have to be Impact. The fact that I can make a HUGE Spacestation is what I found to be satisfying. I believe I made about 70 maps on that Forgeworld! But one thing I really hate about Halo 4 Forge was the exclusive Items. You had items exclusive to impact, ravine, Forge Island, and Erosion. I am willing to bet some modder will just make a mod to merge them together!

Valhalla and Blood Gulch are good versatile maps.

You know, I like how our characters look like they are facing each other, and trying to kill each other. It is sort of a happy coincidence! I know that was off topic to say, but I like to point things out from time to time!

its really hard to choose just 1 map

but I really like Waterworks, because its a fun map for Big team and I have good memories from playing on Waterworks when I was a kid on the original Halo 2 online, before they shut the servers down

Guardian, it is probably the most balanced asymmetrical map in the series.

Beaver Creek (was it called that? I can’t remember. It was 4 years ago.) from Halo: CE.

EDIT: Battle Creek

the new midship remake in 5 because its so fun to go around with the sword

Halo: CE’s Ice Fields or Infinity. I don’t really know which one, nor do I know why I like them. I just do! :stuck_out_tongue:

> 2535429758740036;6:
> Beaver Creek (was it called that? I can’t remember. It was 4 years ago.) from Halo: CE.

Halo CE featured Battle Creek, Halo 2 Featured Beaver Creek, and Halo CE: Anniversary featured Battle Canyon and Beaver Creek Anniversary.

Gotta give Spire the nod here. Some of the greatest firefights and WTF moments happened on Spire for me.

Orbital. Liked the way it played - surprisingly big for a small map. Loved the way it looked.

> 2535429758740036;6:
> Beaver Creek (was it called that? I can’t remember. It was 4 years ago.) from Halo: CE.
>
> EDIT: Battle Creek

You mean 12 years ago, from Halo 1

> 2533274942290421;12:
> > 2535429758740036;6:
> > Beaver Creek (was it called that? I can’t remember. It was 4 years ago.) from Halo: CE.
> >
> > EDIT: Battle Creek
>
>
> You mean 12 years ago, from Halo 1

Halo Combat Evolved Anniversary came out 4 Years ago, so it is either Beaver Creek Anniversary, or Battle Canyon

Halo 4’s Adrift…it was the map in which I earned most victories.

Sandtrap, when Big TDM was around there was nothing better than Elephants crashing warthogs exploding hornets unloading and mongooses flipping.

> 2533275064872824;13:
> > 2533274942290421;12:
> > > 2535429758740036;6:
> > > Beaver Creek (was it called that? I can’t remember. It was 4 years ago.) from Halo: CE.
> > >
> > > EDIT: Battle Creek
> >
> >
> > You mean 12 years ago, from Halo 1
>
>
> Halo Combat Evolved Anniversary came out 4 Years ago, so it is either Beaver Creek Anniversary, or Battle Canyon

But Halo 1 came out in 2001, and for the PC in 2003, I want kids these days to know that

The cage from halo reach. Damn good infection map.
Otherwise i like ivory tower from h2. I don’t know, but it just sticks out to me, and i love it.

Avalanche from H3, big open gameplay and plenty of vehicular mayhem. The winter camo on all the vehicles was an awesome touch too.

Probably sandtrap,midship or Valhalla.

Valhalla, Exile, Beaver Creek. Classic 2 bases with roughly balanced terrain, as symmetrical ring with plenty of terrain to move/cover in, and fairly small blast everything.