Favorite Halo Level(s)?

My all time favorite level is “Uprising” on Halo 2 because it was very satisfying to go around with my Sangheili and Unggoy to slay the vile, disloyal beasts known as the brutes.

So tell me forum, what is YOUR all time favorite level and why? Unless you’re to lazy then the why isn’t necessary!

> My all time favorite level is “Uprising” on Halo 2 because it was very satisfying to go around with my Sangheili and Unggoy to slay the vile, disloyal beasts known as the brutes.
>
> So tell me forum, what is YOUR all time favorite level and why?

Game: Level(s). Reason(s).

CE: First five levels. These are the classics, the finest Halo levels ever made.
2: Metropolis, Cairo Station, Outskirts. Metropolis was technically the first Halo 2 game that I played legitimately, without the use of mods. I enjoyed coming up with strategies for SLASO Metropolis. Cairo Station also allowed me to come up with unconventional strategies. And Outskirts is just ripe for modding. And the Jackal snipers are engaging.
3: The Covenant. It has everything and enough glitches and customizable battle scenarios to keep me satisfied for a lifetime (no joke, I have at least 20 game saves on my computer taking place on this level).
ODST: Tayari Plaza. Pistol.
Reach: Long Night of Solace. The start of the mission had a Halo feel.

Oh jeez. All-time favourite level? I think that’s a little impossible for me, so how about I just list some of my favourites?

-All Halo CE levels. Seriously, they’re that good.
-Halo 2’s Outskirts, Metropolis, The Arbiter, Delta Halo, Quarantine Zone, one or two more, and The Great Journey
-Halo 3’s Sierra 177, The Storm, Floodgate, The Ark, The Covenant, Cortana (yeah yeah), and Halo.
-All of ODST. I know not many people loved it, but I did.
-Reach’s Winter Contingency, Nightfall, Long Night of Solace, Exodus, New Alexandria, The Pillar of Autumn, and freakin’ Lone Wolf. It was a crazy and emotional ending that sealed the fate your Spartan, instead of seeing him fly away like in every Halo game.

> Oh jeez. All-time favourite level? I think that’s a little impossible for me, so how about I just list some of my favourites?
>
> -All Halo CE levels. Seriously, they’re that good.
> -Halo 2’s Outskirts, Metropolis, The Arbiter, Delta Halo, Quarantine Zone, one or two more, and The Great Journey
> -Halo 3’s Sierra 177, The Storm, Floodgate, The Ark, The Covenant, Cortana (yeah yeah), and Halo.
> -All of ODST. I know not many people loved it, but I did.
> -Reach’s Winter Contingency, Nightfall, Long Night of Solace, Exodus, New Alexandria, The Pillar of Autumn, and freakin’ Lone Wolf. It was a crazy and emotional ending that sealed the fate your Spartan, instead of seeing him fly away like in every Halo game.

I agree Lone Wolf was a fantastic level!

> Oh jeez. All-time favourite level? I think that’s a little impossible for me, so how about I just list some of my favourites?
>
> -All Halo CE levels. Seriously, they’re that good.
> -Halo 2’s Outskirts, Metropolis, The Arbiter, Delta Halo, Quarantine Zone, one or two more, and The Great Journey
> -Halo 3’s Sierra 177, The Storm, Floodgate, The Ark, The Covenant, Cortana (yeah yeah), and Halo.
> -All of ODST. I know not many people loved it, but I did.
> -Reach’s Winter Contingency, Nightfall, Long Night of Solace, Exodus, New Alexandria, The Pillar of Autumn, and freakin’ Lone Wolf. It was a crazy and emotional ending that sealed the fate your Spartan, instead of seeing him fly away like in every Halo game.

can u help me with cortana on legendary?

My top 3 would be

1. Two Betrayals
  2. The Covenant
  3. The Ark