Favorite Halo Game's

Im probably going to go with Halo 3, Halo 3 ODST, Halo CE. Halo 5 Tell me what is your favorite halo game. And maybe some reasons. Is it the soundtrack or the story the certain characters or the multiplayer. Its your opinion on what you think is your Favorite and maybe even the best.

> 2533274974370343;1:
> Im probably going to go with Halo 3, Halo 3 ODST, Halo CE. Halo 5 Tell me what is your favorite halo game. And maybe some reasons. Is it the soundtrack or the story the certain characters or the multiplayer. Its your opinion on what you think is your Favorite and maybe even the best.

I don’t think I have a ‘favorite’ per se; I have different things I like about them all. When I have to pick I usually say ODST.

• CE is the most nostalgic for me. Even just playing though the campaign I have flashes of dorm life, old friends, and a simpler version of myself. - Halo 2 had the best story in the franchise IMO in the arbiter’s tale. Slowly coming to grips with the fact that everything he believed, everything he fought for was a lie. - Halo 3 has the best campaign imo. I can replay most of the levels seemingly infinitely without getting tired of them. Whether my favorite level is The Ark or The covenant seems to switch almost daily. - ODST has the most amazing atmosphere (and soundtrack.) No halo has felt more immersive to me. A bit of anxiety as you approach each obstacle on the mombasa street sections trying to decide if you should sneak past or take out the brutes/grunts/hunters etc. Not to mention firefight which was glorious. - Reach brought Invasion. A playlist I logged tons of hours on. And Jet packs which are fun. - Halo 4 has a solid campaign and Spartan Ops was a cool idea. - Halo 5 is mechanically pretty sound and they just seem to be making the game better with every update. Plus Warzone (if I’m not unlucky enough to match a team) is pretty awesome.

All of them of course. Halo 3 multiplayer was the most fun playing with friends custom games etc. Really enjoyed ODST a lot. Reach campaign was cool. Halo 5 probably has been the most disappointing to me.

Similar to comedyshermit, I like all Halo games a similar amount, for many different reasons:

• Halo CE - is my favourite for single player nostalgia. Stepping off the crashed lifeboat onto the Halo ring for the first time was an experience that I have yet to top in terms of sheer awesomeness. - Halo 2 - Really liked seeing things from the Covenant’s POV. Also, the soundtrack is probably my favourite of all the Halo games. - Halo 3 - My favourite for just being an all-around great great package of single player, multiplayer, forge and theatre. I also had the most fun with the custom games - things like duck hunt, jenga tower, smear the -Yoink- and cops and robbers were simply amazing. - Halo Wars - Loved seeing the Halo universe from a different perspective. - Halo 3 ODST - The atmosphere was phenominal, loved the contrast between the Mombasa street sections and the actual missions. - Halo Reach - I thought the Covenant were best represented here, in art design, diversity and they just felt like a true unstoppable alien juggernaut. Also loved the story. - Halo 4 - The Chief/Cortana dynamic was extremely well done by 343. Genuinely great storytelling. - Halo Spartan series - Ehh… the music was great and… yeah. - Halo 5 - Has my favourite multiplayer in the franchise apart from Halo 3. Love Warzone in particular, although Arena is amazing too.Yep - I love all the games in the series. Think Halo 3 has to take the crown though.

This is always really difficult, but I go with Combat Evolved every time. It had a great campaign and multiplayer mode, while the others usually had one or the other or were good but not great.

The one game that doesn’t get the props it deserves (for it’s campaign) is Reach. It was so much fun and had a great story. One of the coolest parts of it was being your Spartan. I hope they choose to do that in future games when applicable.

For multiplayer, I would say 2,3, and 5 are tied for me

I would say CE ,H2,H3,Reach and H5

halo : 3,2,5,wars 2,odst,reach,wars,4,CE

I would say that all the Halo games was great in it’s own way. I do currently don’t have that much time playing Halo but Halo 3 do actually have the best memories. The best memories was when I played Halo 3 Campaign on split screen with a friend. What made that fun was the arbiter and chief did spawn with different sets of weapons and nearly no performance issues what I could remember.

The other campaigns do also have some great memories like mission Guardian in Halo 5 which had a room where exuberant had some enemies behind bars (shields) that you could watch.