Favorite Halo Co-Op/Multiplayer Memories

What is your favorite memory from playing Halo Co-Op or Multiplayer? Maybe your funniest moment? My favorite memories from Halo campaign are from playing Halo with my dad (sadly mo split-screen this game), and he still loves Halo. One of the funniest Multiplayer moments I’ve had more recently was in MCC Halo 3. I was playing BTB, and was gunning in a Warthog when suddenly two oncoming enemy Warthogs came straight at us. Luckily their driving sucked and they drove right of the cliff (Don’t text and drive kids).

My favorite campaign moment came from Reach. Way back in Halo 3 I found some guys to play Co-op with and we’ve been buddies since. We try to play co-op campaign on launch nights.

Anyway, during reach and the…2nd to last mission I think, where you have to ride mongeese through the environment getting cortana to the Pillar of Autumn while trying not to get killed by covenant. During that one section where the pathway does a wide S towards the cliff one of my teammates was ahead of me. I came around the corner and shouted “OH -Yoink!-” and try to swerve because he had accidentally hopped off his vehicle, but I just plowed over him. All of us started laughing our heads off and we had to restart the stage because we couldn’t avoid driving off the cliff at that point.

Multiplayer’s a little harder to pin down but…I would have to guess again it was in Reach. My blue team was barely behind in Slayer on Boardwalk with 2 guys sniping from the center plateau on the highest level. I could see them on the radar and had 1 plasma grenade with timer counting down. Figuring I might as well use it I chucked the grenade up through the hole from the bottom level and walked away. About 5 seconds later or around that, all of the sudden I hear the game tell me ‘double kill’ and I went slackjawed. Watching the replay the plasma grenade went straight up and the 2 red guys separated and then went back to their positions, the grenade falling behind them and blowing them up, putting us in the lead and we win.

Mine is just LANing all of the Halo games in chronologcal order haha. But in seriousness, whilst frustrating at times, the vidmasters are still some of my best memories of Halo.

<mark>Do not post spam.</mark>

playing halo

> 2533274795745602;2:
> My favorite campaign moment came from Reach. Way back in Halo 3 I found some guys to play Co-op with and we’ve been buddies since. We try to play co-op campaign on launch nights.
>
> Anyway, during reach and the…2nd to last mission I think, where you have to ride mongeese through the environment getting cortana to the Pillar of Autumn while trying not to get killed by covenant. During that one section where the pathway does a wide S towards the cliff one of my teammates was ahead of me. I came around the corner and shouted “OH -Yoink!-” and try to swerve because he had accidentally hopped off his vehicle, but I just plowed over him. All of us started laughing our heads off and we had to restart the stage because we couldn’t avoid driving off the cliff at that point.
>
> Multiplayer’s a little harder to pin down but…I would have to guess again it was in Reach. My blue team was barely behind in Slayer on Boardwalk with 2 guys sniping from the center plateau on the highest level. I could see them on the radar and had 1 plasma grenade with timer counting down. Figuring I might as well use it I chucked the grenade up through the hole from the bottom level and walked away. About 5 seconds later or around that, all of the sudden I hear the game tell me ‘double kill’ and I went slackjawed. Watching the replay the plasma grenade went straight up and the 2 red guys separated and then went back to their positions, the grenade falling behind them and blowing them up, putting us in the lead and we win.

Both of those moments sound absolutely amazing. And that’s awesome that you met them on Halo. Thanks for sharing :slight_smile:

Playing Combat Evolved with my older cousin when I was around 7 or so. He later gave me his copy and I finished it on solo legendary, I was pretty proud of myself back then for that. Ever since though I was hooked.
Meeting one of my oldest friends on Halo 2 multiplayer is for sure another one, back in the day. I even remember the game type. We were in some crappy clan on Halo 2 and we were playing “Tower of Power” on acension. He and I had a lot of fun with some other friends we met along the way going into Halo 3 and after. Too many moments to count. Campaign and multiplayer shenanigans were what we were all about, a shame because we also loved custom games and it feels like those have really just fallen off… Or am I wrong?

My greatest memories of co-op, is playing countless hours of Halo Reach Living Dead with my friends. We had so much fun slaying zombies, and some amazing moments.