Favorite Halo campaign missions so far

What are your favorite campaign missions in the Halo video games so far?

• Assault on the Control Room. - Outskirts. - Metropolis. - Delta Halo. - Quarantine Zone. - The Ark. - The Covenant. - Storm. - Tsavo Highway. - Mombasa Streets. - Coastal Highway. - Uplift Reserve. - Requiem. - Composer. - Midnight. - Arcadia City. - Arcadia Outskirts. - Escape.

One per game?

• The Silent Cartographer - Delta Halo - The Covenant - Uplift Reserve - The Pillar of Autumn - Infinity - Genesis

Silent Cartographer
Delta Halo
The Covenant
Long Night of Solace
Exodus
Midnight

Favorite vehicle level would probably be Long Night of Solace. Favorite on-foot level would probably be Gravemind. Needless to say, it is not easy to pick favorites, but the best levels are all from the classic games. Hoping to see a revival of memorable levels in Infinite!

There’s so many, so I probably missed some, but these are the ones that come to mind (in no specific order):

The Silent Cartographer (CE)
343 Guilty Spark (CE)
Two Betrayals (CE)
The Maw (CE)
Delta Halo (2)
The Covenant (3)
The Ark (3)
Halo (3)
Tsavo Highway (3)
Dawn (4)
Midnight (4)
New Alexandria (Reach)

I never played ODST and haven’t played through Reach in years, but this is what I came up with.

> 2535467510380612;6:
> There’s so many, so I probably missed some, but these are the ones that come to mind (in no specific order):
>
> The Silent Cartographer (CE)
> 343 Guilty Spark (CE)
> Two Betrayals (CE)
> The Maw (CE)
> Delta Halo (2)
> The Covenant (3)
> The Ark (3)
> Halo (3)
> Tsavo Highway (3)
> Dawn (4)
> Midnight (4)
> New Alexandria (Reach)
>
> I never played ODST and haven’t played through Reach in years, but this is what I came up with.

Highly recommend playing ODST. It has some of the best levels of the entire series! No spoilers, but the last level is one of the most enjoyable finales as well. If you have Game Pass, you can play it through MCC.

I’d say my favorite missions are…

• Long Night of Solace (Reach)
  • New Alexandria (Reach)
  • Tayari Plaza (ODST)
  • Kizingo Boulevard (ODST)
  • Dawn (Hslo 4)
  • Infinity (4)
  • Reclaimer (4)

> 2533274824050480;7:
> > 2535467510380612;6:
> > There’s so many, so I probably missed some, but these are the ones that come to mind (in no specific order):
> >
> > The Silent Cartographer (CE)
> > 343 Guilty Spark (CE)
> > Two Betrayals (CE)
> > The Maw (CE)
> > Delta Halo (2)
> > The Covenant (3)
> > The Ark (3)
> > Halo (3)
> > Tsavo Highway (3)
> > Dawn (4)
> > Midnight (4)
> > New Alexandria (Reach)
> >
> > I never played ODST and haven’t played through Reach in years, but this is what I came up with.
>
> Highly recommend playing ODST. It has some of the best levels of the entire series! No spoilers, but the last level is one of the most enjoyable finales as well. If you have Game Pass, you can play it through MCC.

I don’t have Game Pass but I do have MCC, and I want to play it in the near future. Thanks for the recommendation!