Favorite game modes

Hey hows it going everyone. I am here to see what is your favorite game mode on halo 5. now personally like I like warzone. its a nice challenge to have the pvp but with the new addition of ai’s dropping in to add some fun and challenge to the game. plus it brings me back to the nostalgic feeling of assault mode on halo reach. shout out to all my reach fans who remember it. I wish they would bring back firefight and infected though cause both of those were fun. and how about griff ball one of the most fun but rage inducing game modes. it was like a screwed up version of wack a mole. everyone was more focused on going hammertime on each other than they were on scoring the goal. please feel free to add your on opinion of your favorite game mode and why you like it. plus give some suggestions on game modes you would like for them to add.

Warzone
BTB

Campaign was fun. I enjoy Team Arena and BTB strictly for the objective gametypes.

Prefer Arena, but increasingly enjoying Warzone now that I’ve got some high REQs.

Team arena ctf

thanks for answering I have also added a poll so I can keep track of it.

It’s too bad we can’t select 2x option in a poll. My favorite game modes are Warzone and Swat, I prefer Warzone: Assault to regular Warzone though.

yeah doesn’t warzone assault remind you off the assault mode on halo reach minus the elite team versus Spartan team

> 2533274808545671;8:
> yeah doesn’t warzone assault remind you off the assault mode on halo reach minus the elite team versus Spartan team

I do not remember playing any assault mode in Reach, but I was mostly playing swat and team sniper back then.

> 2533274872647908;9:
> > 2533274808545671;8:
> > yeah doesn’t warzone assault remind you off the assault mode on halo reach minus the elite team versus Spartan team
>
>
> I do not remember playing any assault mode in Reach, but I was mostly playing swat and team sniper back then.

I might have gotten the name wrong there was a mode like warzone on halo reach but it was Spartans vs elites and you had different loadouts to choose from. you started with just 2 loadouts but the more checkpoints or objectives you captured the more different types of loadouts you unlocked. of course it was a little messed up. the Spartans had human weapon loadouts and the elites had covenant weapon loadouts so some of them were op or broken but it was still fun to do

breakout

i want all the game modes back that are in every halo combined…

> 2787272447958470;2:
> Warzone
> BTB

1. Slayer
  2. Warzone.
  3. Team Arena (If it didn’t have Arena Breakout it would be #1)
    4.FFA
  4. Breakout.
  5. Swat
  6. Warzone Assault

hey just giving an update. so far on my poll infected and firefight are tied for 1st now I will say again I know that those 2 are not halo 5 but I put them there because I really liked them and I hope to see them on halo 5 at some point. I know I don’t have ctf or breakout but that is because 1. I forgot about them and 2. after you all mentioned them I could not redo it again without deleting the poll and starting a new one which would not be fair to the people who already took the time to do the poll and give me their opinions which I do value. so feel free to continue posting and commenting and shoot me up sometime on halo 5 I am always happy to do co-op on campaign or run some pvp

I will be making a poll on your favorite halo weapon so be on the lookout