Favorite ever weapon skins?

From Halo 4 and 5. Mine would hands-down be the cat skins : D

I’m really digging the Skulls and Roses, but only for the AR. I don’t think it looks that great on anything else.

I would like to know how to get the red skin with the emblems champion and onyx does anyone know?

> 2533274846346827;3:
> I would like to know how to get the red skin with the emblems champion and onyx does anyone know?

Think it’s through a special pack but idk

Ok thx

AR
343 skin v1

Magnum
343 skin v1

BR
HCS White

DMR
Master Control

SMG
Landgrave

I do love the Noble skin set for the AR and Magnum but for a global set across all weapons it’d probably have to be Skulls & Roses as it not only has a pattern I like but just a really solid color scheme.

Locke and Loaded Magnum is my favorite from Halo 5.

Gold Standard.

Halo 4: Arctic Battle Rifle, Battle Rifle Salvage, Prime Assault Rifle & the Indigo Magnum

Halo 5: Guardians: Noble Team skins, Gold Standard skins, Bloodthirst & the Master Control skins

shark tooth grin for the magnum is the -Yoinking!- god skin

Locke and Loaded is my favorite and its not close. The pop cultures and sharktooth grins are pretty cool too.

> 2533274846346827;3:
> I would like to know how to get the red skin with the emblems champion and onyx does anyone know?

Loot crate. it comes as a redeemable code i believe.

Nothing goes over the good old standard paint sheme,but a little bit diversity isnt that bad.

Boomco magnum

They should put a pack to get the hcs supplies