Favorite Assassinations

Which assassination is your favorite? I love inevitability, but my all-time favorite is Spinal Tap. I have a clip of getting a double kill with it.

I like the-- AND HIS NAME IS JOHN CENA DO DO DO DOOOOOO- DO DO DO DO… clears throat I mean Lawn Dart. I like Lawn Dart.

Randy Orton has nothing on the lawn dart. Even Gordon Ramsay has no idea what that is.

Terminal Velocity is my favorite in terms of cool points with Supernova coming in as a close second. For practicality I use 104 ways to die because its the fastest, and I like the reference.

Lawn Dart.
When you need to play a game.

The one where I put an energy sword through a spartan’s skull.

> 2533274985084926;6:
> The one where I put an energy sword through a spartan’s skull.

Same here.

> 2533274966963643;3:
> Randy Orton has nothing on the lawn dart. Even Gordon Ramsay has no idea what that is.

It’s a vine, It uses that assassination and then the John Cena theme comes on.

Also, don’t forget to use the quoting system so that people get notified when you say something in response to them.

(here is the link to the video if you’d like to see.)

Terminal Velocity all the way. All the way down onto the enemies dead corpse

Supernova. I just wish the explosion from the grenade did damage to enemies too…imagine assasinating a sniper on an enemy base and hurling him as a living bomb into the flag room. BOOM.

Lawn dart is funny
Stop stabbing yourself is neat, (I had a newer player ask how I killed him with his own knife)
I think I’m using 104 ways to die atm
Edit: Back to lawn dart.

Supernova

Supernova or lawn dart. I can’t decide.

Back breaker

> 2533274837241440;14:
> Back breaker

Does anyone else feel like Bane when they do this? Cause its just plain brutal.

I like terminal velocity. but I dont have it yet, but I also like stop stabbing yourself which I do have, then I also like all the rare ones where you break the targets neck, those are cool.

Supernova, Lawn Dart, and Terminal Velocity. Those are the only ones that I’ve consistently used.

Back Breaker and Fisticuffs.

> 2533274934472883;15:
> > 2533274837241440;14:
> > Back breaker
>
> Does anyone else feel like Bane when they do this? Cause its just plain brutal.

Yup it’s quite satisfying

currently using back breaker