Favorite Assassination?

What assassination do you guys generally prefer? Or do you turn it off for the quick kills? I personally love to switch between them, even if I rarely use them while playing and would love to see a feature that uses a random assassination that you have unlocked for each kill.

I am the same as you. I just switch between them.

I have them turned off at the moment but my favourite is spinal tap

I love to rock Lawn Dart, but sometimes I’ll switch it up with Windup or Kneed-ful Things.

> 2535429593088083;4:
> I love to rock Lawn Dart, but sometimes I’ll switch it up with Windup or Kneed-ful Things.

I don’t think I have heard of Kneed-ful. Is that a recently new one? I havn’t been able to play in a few months.

> 2576836393959214;5:
> > 2535429593088083;4:
> > I love to rock Lawn Dart, but sometimes I’ll switch it up with Windup or Kneed-ful Things.
>
> I don’t think I have heard of Kneed-ful. Is that a recently new one? I havn’t been able to play in a few months.

Kneed-ful Things is a Legendary assassination that was introduced during the Hammer Storm update. It’s been available for some time.

You slam your knee into the back of your opponent’s head twice, then you finish them off by slamming their upper spine down onto your knee.

Knock, knock!

Lawn dart, but I have mine turned off.

Lawn Dart is brilliant. Terminal Velocity is great as well.

I turned them off since I’d rather not embarrass my opponents further. Death is embarrassing enough already.

terminal velocity, and stop stabing yourself