Favorite Aspect of the Game

My favorite thing in this game has got to be the free roam, I really wish New Mombasa was bigger so we could explore more

I really wish 343 uses free roam in another game, potentially another ODST game

Free roam, atmosphere, music. Agree with another ODST game but make it a lot bigger in terms of campaign length.

The Pistol.

Music, levels, atmosphere.
Definitly wish the free-roam thing could be expanded on.

The free roam.
And the pistol :3

• One of the greatest game soundtracks.
  • Firefight in Halo 3: ODST was actually a challenge unlike in Halo Reach.
  • Getting the Endure Achievement with my friends.
    Ah good times. :slight_smile:

Everything, loved the whole atmosphere!

The beautiful and huge New Mombasa with the ability to free roam, the music, the plot, the whole feeling of being all lonely, the humour, the characters, the SPECTACULAR survival-type Firefight, the characters, and how you got to switch between the characters!

My favourite Halo campaign, without a doubt :slight_smile:

> Everything, loved the whole atmosphere!
>
> The beautiful and huge New Mombasa with the ability to free roam, the music, the plot, the whole feeling of being all lonely, the humour, the characters, the SPECTACULAR survival-type Firefight, the characters, and how you got to switch between the characters!
>
> My favourite Halo campaign, without a doubt :slight_smile:

You ever fall for a woman, make sure she’s got balls.

Free Roam
Silenced SMG

> - One of the greatest game soundtracks.
> - Firefight in Halo 3: ODST was actually a challenge unlike in Halo Reach.
> - Getting the Endure Achievement with my friends.
> Ah good times. :slight_smile:

Agreed.

Best game for theatrical music, missions are always different and challenging! Especially when trying to clear the pillar of autumn in CE!

I really like the soundtracks in Halo Combat Evolved, Halo 2 and Halo 3. At the same time, I also like the M437 Assault Rifle from Halo Reach and the M90A Shotgun from Halo 3.

Cities in the game :slight_smile:

yes that was really cool the freedom in halo 3 odst, if only there was a halo 3 odst 2.

Please don’t revive <mark>8 year old</mark> topics thanks