Favorite Armor

lets hear it what’s everyone’s favorite armor so far?

Defender’s kinda growing on me. I’m wearing it now.

> 2535405486667568;2:
> Defender’s kinda growing on me. I’m wearing it now.

For me it’s either Security or Deadeye but sadly I do t have deadeye yet :frowning:

I like Recluse more because of the description than for the actual aesthetics lol. But maybe that’s because I haven’t unlocked alot of armor yet.

> 2535425761687659;4:
> I like Recluse more because of the description than for the actual aesthetics lol. But maybe that’s because I haven’t unlocked alot of armor yet.

Yeah man the Recluse is pretty legit!

I use the FENRIR UNCHAINED armour because of it’s diamond pattern it’s stands out as totally different from just blobs of white on the armour.

If it’s armor I haven’t unlocked yet, Helioskrill, Shinobi, & Noble are my favorites.

ODST from Reach.
That was my absolute favorite.
Closest I can aim for now is the Helljumper :confused:

I really hope 343i plugs in more classic armor. I’m finding a lot of the current sets just look… strange.

Copperhead Fang set is my favorite. A close second is the Venator Cestus set.

Argus.
However, even though I have both variants, I use Copperhead instead.

I quite like the Nightfall armor with any other helmet. I currently use the Noble helmet in conjunction. I find the armor to be among the most unique as it’s one of the few that doesn’t look like a bad cyborg ninja costume from Metal Gear Solid. Looks more like something a soldier would wear

For what I have right now: Mk VI. For what I don’t have… probably Argus, or one of the other Mk VI varients Blue Team uses.

Intercepter i guess

Argonaut body armor looks great but the helmet is kinda meh.

Helioskrill and Noble.

Enforcer all the way

I really like the Hellcat body, and I love ODST helmets. It sucks that the only one is mythic legendary though. I also like the Noble and Maverick helmets.

So far Teishin with the MK VI helmet has been my favorite.

Locus

I’m rockin the HUNTER armor. Love the sleek, stealth fighter look