Favorite Armor ability and Why?

I love the thruster pack. It is the weakest, but most balanced.

I’ll admit I use the DMR and used to use AC.

Could be worse. I could use AC, boltshot AND the dmr lol

Thruster Pack because I can use it to make a fair battle, (avoid Plasmas). :slight_smile: Therefore, I usually win, except when I panic and spam-shoot.

Thruster pack since it is extremely overpowered when you know how to use it.

I love the Thruster-Pack in how it’s horribly un-fun… and because of that it makes my not playing Spartan Ops all the easier and less saddening for me.

I love using AC because I like being stealthy =) I am not ashamed to admit that

evade.

jet pack, super useful when you need to scale a few levels the short way.

> I love the thruster pack. It is the weakest, but most balanced.
>
> I’ll admit I use the DMR and used to use AC.
>
> Could be worse. I could use AC, boltshot AND the dmr lol

I love active camo, because when used properly with a sniper you can get the advantage on all large maps and dominate the enite game if you can last long enough with it. I also Love Thruster Pack because, I use it for tricks like thruster pack assassinations, and sticks, and noscopes or just to dodge a rocket or grenade from time to time.

I personally like the Regen Field the most, though I use it the least.

I’ve always preferred Regenerator over the Bubble Shield in some situations in Halo 3.

Done some crazy stuff with the Thruster Pack ill admit. But I love spawning Red side on Ragnarok and posting up on the hill with my Hardlight Shield.

Ill rarely die unless a Mantis/Banshee comes for me. Lol.

But I will fight fire with fire sometimes. And use Jetpack or Camo. I do love using Pro Vision too, call me a cheat all you want IDC. You can use it 2.

Thruster Pack for those “holy crap I shouldn’t be alive” moments and Promethean Vision for those pesky hallway/corner campers

Autosentry is my go-to AA. An early warning system, fire support, and a decently effective trap? perfect.

Jet pack. It helps me get to places I can’t get to otherwise. Or at least can’t get to as fast.

Thruster Pack. I use it primarily to ambush my opponents on Haven.

Regeneration Field, speeds up gameplay by allowing you to heal after moving from cover to cover.

Hologram is by far my favorite. I love using it against boltshoting campers or sending it up a lift for those campers, or just to throw him out in a field to see if anyone’s hiding where I can’t see

I primarily use Jetpack but Thruster Pack is my favorite AA, I love using it on the mancannons on Haven to immediately go back down to the lower levels (especially if I have someone chasing me lol). It’s also great to use at the start of the match on Solace, sprint for the Incineration Cannon, jump into the lift and use the Thruster to get shot straight up and at the opposing team’s Sniper spawn, I can wipe out their sniper almost every time. So fun to use it.

Regen Field, I play mostly Big Team Slayer and this helps me out immensely and I try to stay with the team so this helps them out as well. When I’m hit I can launch the Regen Field and keep moving without having to wait for the shields to power back up on their own.

revert to cassic gameplay give everyone thruster pack and the skilled will rise.

Jet Pack cause I suck at jumping and fail quite often. Although my failure to make jumps is because of using the jet pack. I also love making cover and getting the high ground absolutely worthless.

> revert to cassic gameplay give everyone thruster pack and the skilled will rise.

Actully ill recreate that.