Fav Halo Matchmaking/Mutiplayer

What is ur Favourite Halo Multiplayer and Matchmaking system and why?

Mine is Halo 4 default sprint and custom load out’s make halo 4 stand out from the rest it has a good fast paced feel too it and it doesn’t take forever to move from one place to another in Big Team Battle or big maps. Custom Load out’s adds a variety of ways to play you customise ur load out’s to the way you wish to play and u never know what too expect u have to be prepared for anything this is why Halo 4 is the best in my opinion.
Whats urs?

Mine would be BTB Halo CE multiplayer. Or Halo 4. That and Dominion which I hope comes back in Halo 5. I loved Dominion.

> 2533275006846402;2:
> Mine would be BTB Halo CE multiplayer. Or Halo 4. That and Dominion which I hope comes back in Halo 5. I loved Dominion.

I agree Dominion was a great game type a new way to play for Halo having big team battle matches along with bases was fun too bad they removed it from matchmaking playlist.

Sorry but I fell in love at Halo 3 so I’d have to say SWAT/TS in 3 in general

Reach and Invasion in that.

I really like Halo 4’s multiplayer the best. I know some people complain abound built-in sprint, but I love it; it’s a life-saver if used correctly and if someone else uses theirs incorrectly, it’s a free kill.

I do miss Reach’s Invasion gametype, though. Invasion was awesome. Really hope it comes back for H5; in fact, Invasion should become a permanent addition to multiplayer.

Halo 3 team snipers i will always be a snipers kid.

I’ve always preferred BTB because every match felt different. You could snipe, defend, use a vehicle, etc.

> 2535456509381412;8:
> I’ve always preferred BTB because every match felt different. You could snipe, defend, use a vehicle, etc.

What game though?