Fav gametype and why?

Have to go with Regicide (since it’s the only damn FFA gametype in H4)

Far from Rumble Pit… Still great :stuck_out_tongue:

You?

This is in Halo 4… If overall → Lone Wolf from H3, and RP on Reach :slight_smile:

Regicide is fun…very fun to play with friends…

Other than that, probably Crimson DLC, or CTF

Right now? Grifball, no contest.

None, I want multi-team back

Loving Griffball.

It’s tied between KOTH and Oddball for me, but I really like objective based game types. Dominion is fun too.

> None, I want multi-team back

Can’t see why it’s not out yet :confused:

I love FFA so mine would have to be regicide with CTF and Dominion right behind it.

> Loving Griffball.

Me too :slight_smile:

Tie between Team Regicide and Dominion.

I’ve always been a CTF guy :slight_smile:

I’m not a fan for free-for-all as there are always people with friends playing together. What I mean by that is, they rather kill you from across the map, rather than killing their friends that is 1 shot in front of them. I have to go with BTB.

CTF. It takes teamwork and I find that it isn’t as big of a deal as slayer if I get matched with bad teamates (except this one game today were the guy got 10 points by the time I reached 300 and it wasnt JIP -_-). I love how long some of the games can last. I have some great memories back when all my friends used to play Halo screaming into my mic in some intense CTF games! I was pretty angry at the CTF playlist but its great in Forge Test. Simplex CTF is my favourite combo in Halo 4.

Invasion.

> CTF. It takes teamwork and I find that it isn’t as big of a deal as slayer if I get matched with bad teamates (except this one game today were the guy got 10 points by the time I reached 300 and it wasnt JIP -_-). I love how long some of the games can last. I have some great memories back when all my friends used to play Halo screaming into my mic in some intense CTF games! I was pretty angry at the CTF playlist but its great in Forge Test. Simplex CTF is my favourite combo in Halo 4.

same here… CTF is pretty good with friends on your team :slight_smile:

Big Team 1 Flag CTF, Multi Team, Rocket Race, and Rumble Pit

> Invasion.

was talking about H4… but sure :slight_smile:

I like the new Oddball

One Bomb Assault… oh wait…

King of the Hill or Oddball, because Halo 4’s design makes it so you can’t really survive long on your own, so team games that focus the action in one area tend to make teams play more like they have to in order to survive.

Things like 6 second recharge delay on shields make it a nightmare to try to just kill stuff without dying, which used to be a pretty basic objective, now though you need teammates nearby or you just can’t make it.

Combine the above with race track maps and ordnance and it’s nice to play gametypes that focus map movement and remove unpredictable ordnance.