Faulty Cr limit only 103,288

Iv’e been tracking my gameplay and credits everyday for a while now and every day in the end it stops the limit at 103,288

is there any reason for this at all

and if you guys can fix it this would be a good time deciding to enhance from its previous 120,000 to a higher standard.

besides if bungie put the cap to prevent consistant boosting but they updated the system shouldnt there still be a limit but some more slack to it say 150,000 -200,000 or something

please help me out

That is really odd. I never had a limit more or less than 120,000.

I think that the higher the rank you have, the higher the cap it is. When you rise up in the ranks, it takes more cR’s to rank up, so if they raise it a bit for each rank, i feel it would make it a bit better, instead of having 1 specific cap for everyone of any rank.

> I think that the higher the rank you have, the higher the cap it is. When you rise up in the ranks, it takes more cR’s to rank up, so if they raise it a bit for each rank, i feel it would make it a bit better, instead of having 1 specific cap for everyone of any rank.

Daily CR cap is the same for everyone…

OT: That’s really weird OP, are you sure you’re calculating correctly? Daily limit normally should reset at midnight on YOUR xbox. Sometimes it takes 10 minutes up to an hour though past that.

> > I think that the higher the rank you have, the higher the cap it is. When you rise up in the ranks, it takes more cR’s to rank up, so if they raise it a bit for each rank, i feel it would make it a bit better, instead of having 1 specific cap for everyone of any rank.
>
> Daily CR cap is the same for everyone…
>
> OT: That’s really weird OP, are you sure you’re calculating correctly? Daily limit normally should reset at midnight on YOUR xbox. Sometimes it takes 10 minutes up to an hour though past that.

I know it’s the same for everyone. What i was saying is in my opinion, i think they should increase it as you rise up in the ranks, even tho to me ranks really dont mean a damn thing in this game.