FATAL ERROR then halo update???

Was playing double firefights then crashed due to a fatal error message that popped up.
Now I’m going through a 2GB update on Steam for Halo MCC. Wut? Anyone else have this happen today?

never had it happen to me in the 5 years of playing halo mcc. I haven’t checked to see if I got an update on it but, it might of been a bug that could of just randomly happened I wouldn’t be surprised if it was. has your game started working again?

I see the update as well but haven’t downloaded it yet. I haven’t seen what the update is actually for yet, almost certainly some kind of patch though. Also I have only had 1 game crash since the update and that was when someone else’s series X crashed on loading into a multiplayer match, it froze my game and then it closed itself without showing an error message.

> 2535405142932928;3:
> I see the update as well but haven’t downloaded it yet. I haven’t seen what the update is actually for yet, almost certainly some kind of patch though. Also I have only had 1 game crash since the update and that was when someone else’s series X crashed on loading into a multiplayer match, it froze my game and then it closed itself without showing an error message.

I have the same problem with the UE4 Fatal error :frowning: