Fastest way to get Helljumper?

I am obsessed with the ODST. They’re just complete badasses, I’ve always loved their spartan variant helmets. And I want Halo 5’s variant.

Start with Bronze packs. Get all Common unlocks. Move on to Silver packs. Get all Uncommon and Rare unlocks. Go to Gold packs and pray to RNGesus that the Helljumper armor and helmet drop quickly. So far, neither has dropped for me.

> 2533274871642811;1:
> I am obsessed with the ODST. They’re just complete badasses, I’ve always loved their spartan variant helmets. And I want Halo 5’s variant.

Follow Nova’s advice. Good luck in your quest. I’ve worn ODST as long as it has been around and it was one of my last unlocks before I had everything.

It’s best not to try on concentrate on getting on particular item. The name of the game is really just unlock everything quickly and cheaply using the bronze, then silver’s, then gold, method. You maybe able to skip bronze if you have quite a bit unlocked… silver’s will refund two 1500 req point cards when you have unlocked all silver and below items then go into gold. They refund two 3000 point req cards once complete. They getting packs gets easy.

> 2535437652903765;2:
> Start with Bronze packs. Get all Common unlocks. Move on to Silver packs. Get all Uncommon and Rare unlocks. Go to Gold packs and pray to RNGesus that the Helljumper armor and helmet drop quickly. So far, neither has dropped for me.

This is the most efficient way to get it without paying money OP. I’m in 90’s at about ~70% overall completion not a cent paid. Got Wrath, but no Helljumper or Mark IV (unfortunately.)

Just a forewarning OP, the Helljumper set is SMOOTHERED by unchangeable white lines (especially the body) and lacks Buck’s custom undersuit, leaving a couple more gaps. It still looks nice, especially the helmet, but the full version in Campaign looks better than The multiplayer version (in my opinion.)

Just go through the bronze to silver to gold progression and hope you get lucky, because it’s all about RNG. I have less than 80 REQs left to get but I still don’t have helljumper. Honestly, though, the appeal of it has waned because of all the white lines, at least in my opinion. I think Mark IV is honestly a better looking armor set because of the absence of white lines.

I am at almost 40% complete on the armor/helmets
I am still motivated. But tempted to give up.

> 2533274871642811;7:
> I am at almost 40% complete on the armor/helmets
> I am still motivated. But tempted to give up.

I’ve given up at 72% because I personally have trouble enjoying the game much anymore, which of course makes the REQ grind feel impossible. Of course, it IS random chance.

Let your REQ grind be determined by how much you enjoy the game. If you are having fun, then play to your hearts content and earn stuff. But if the fun starts to wind down, take a break. A break every now and then will help stop burn out on the game fro me playing constantly (unless you LOVE playing Halo 5 all day, everyday (and some people do.)) Burn out is an awful thing (personal experience.) Don’t give up because of REQs. Just have fun. :slight_smile: You’ll get it sooner or later.

Get it from a Gold Pack! I was lucky and got it as one of my first legendary helmets, but I don’t think there’s a surefire way to get it faster.

> 2533274871642811;7:

It will take a while, and also luck. Everyone has their white whale. Took me a long time to get mine but I got it tonight! (Raider Set)
Next is the impossible quest for the Halo 2 BR.

I already have gotten the Halo 2 BR. Good luck!

Pay roughly 500$+ lol

> 2533274871642811;1:
> I am obsessed with the ODST. They’re just complete badasses, I’ve always loved their spartan variant helmets. And I want Halo 5’s variant.

Nightfall is the true ODST experience. Not that Helljumper nonsense. Not to mention that unaugmented Humans cannot wear Helljumper, Nightfall can be worn by both augments and non-augments. Which means it can be modified for either or.

I feel your pain, it took me well over 7 months to get both Helljumper variants. You gotta go through the grind though. Start with silvers until you unlock every single common, uncommon and rare armor piece - then move on to golds. It takes a while, but it’ll be worth it in the end.

You can grind the packs or you can just pay $15 and watch all of nightfall. Afterwards you are awarded Bucks armour in the campaign.

> 2533274871642811;7:

Good luck getting helljumper any time soon, one of the variants was the last thing I got

> 2535427439222470;15:
> You can grind the packs or you can just pay $15 and watch all of nightfall. Afterwards you are awarded Bucks armour in the campaign.

You get nightfall for watching nightfall, not helljumper.

If I could I’d give you mine since I rarely use it, but yeah just follow what everyone else is tellin ya it takes time, dedication, and a little luck.

> 2533274880633045;17:
> > 2535427439222470;15:
> > You can grind the packs or you can just pay $15 and watch all of nightfall. Afterwards you are awarded Bucks armour in the campaign.
>
>
> You get nightfall for watching nightfall, not helljumper.

I was just about to say that