Fastest way to gain experience

Just curious as to which playlist is the fastest way to gain experience. I think its firefight but not 100% sure. i also have not used any experience boots yet, and trying to catch some of my friends.

I would say warzone firefight,either heroic or legendary, especially if you can use boost. Some will say warzone assault since games can be shorter but to me that game type is total toilet so I would rather play something I enjoy rather than something I don’t like simply because it’s faster.

Heroic is the best, even over Mythic. The games last shorter, and while Mythic gives you more XP, the chances of actually winning are a lot less, plus the games are longer. So you get more XP from Heroic games overall.

my money is on warzone firefight with some boosts equipped

Luke the Notable did a video, proving that legendary warzone firefight is the most effective for xp and rp. Mythic would be better but it’s so rare to win and get those bonuses. Warzone assault is a close runner up to Legendary warzone firefight

They lowered the XP payout in Heroic so it might not be the best anymore. I remember a few were saying that WZ Turbo being featured instead of Heroic was the reason why it was giving lowered XP amounts, but that’s not the case since it’s still giving lower XP payouts with Turbo gone and Heroic being featured.

Was getting 8-13k exp consistently the other night in Heroic FF. Quicker way to level up, i personally get bored after 3 matches though, to repitive for me.

Here’s my advice: don’t force yourself to play something you otherwise wouldn’t play, just because of its experience payout. If you play what you enjoy most, then you’ll stick with it longer and get the experience you want eventually, but if you go forcing yourself into firefight or something despite not enjoying the actual gameplay, you’ll burn yourself out.

I say Warzone will be the fastest, and I specifically mean Warzone Firefight.

> 2535416070030373;7:
> Was getting 8-13k exp consistently the other night in Heroic FF.

What boost were you using to get 13K?

> 2727626560040591;10:
> > 2535416070030373;7:
> > Was getting 8-13k exp consistently the other night in Heroic FF.
>
> What boost were you using to get 13K?

Uncommon WZ Jackpot or Boost. The regular ones.

> 2535406078078116;1:
> Just curious as to which playlist is the fastest way to gain experience. I think its firefight but not 100% sure. i also have not used any experience boots yet, and trying to catch some of my friends.

I always do Legendary Warzone Firefight with my best XP boost. I almost leveled up three times in one match doing that cause it was on a Double XP weekend!

It depends. Just look at the playlist that has a little star next to it. Usually whatever Warzone playlist is featured will give you the most XP over Social and Ranked.

> 2533274904158628;8:
> Here’s my advice: don’t force yourself to play something you otherwise wouldn’t play, just because of its experience payout. If you play what you enjoy most, then you’ll stick with it longer and get the experience you want eventually, but if you go forcing yourself into firefight or something despite not enjoying the actual gameplay, you’ll burn yourself out.

Play for fun, everything else is gravy!!

Just play a lot of firefight

There are a few that really boost XP.

A big one is winning infection games for a straight hour. You will earn close to, even over, 20,000 XP if you get first.
Another one is SWAT.
And the third is Warzone Firefight. BEWARE! Legendary firefight is not worth it! It is harder and longer making it harder to win. Plus, it doesn’t give you as much XP.

Thanks for reading, I hope you found this helpful.

A lot of good response, thank you everyone for all the info

You can get upwards of 20K xp if you have Legendary Gambit AI kills in WZ H FF. Other than that, I recommend just playing the game whichever way is the most fun, as you don’t want to get bored of the game.

Please don’t revive old topics, thanks