Fastest way for req points

I really wan’t mark 4 so what is a fast way to get req points 4 platinum.

Play what you enjoy, don’t worry about points. However, I’ve heard people say Warzone Firefight is best for points. You may also be interested to know that the Greatest Hits customization pack is still available for $10 on the Xbox store. Unfortunately, that’s probably your best bet for getting Mark IV quickly.

WZFF is your best bet. Since you are a low level I am guessing you have not beaten all of the commendations there to get your extra gold packs. Win a few and you will get some good req points as well as free gold packs for the first couple of wins.

I’d do either WZFF WZA or Infection. They’re all about equal so just play whichever you enjoy the most I guess.

commendations for WZFF, ive gotten a lot of points from WZ: assault as well, though its annoying. if you need someone to play with, add me

Play WZFF or play whichever is fun to you and use those RP boost if you have any.

Also, if you still have those common to rares not unlocked, I would suggest to you that you first go and open silver packs only until you receive a 3000 RP refund then you can go to your gold or platinum. It’s a long road ahead but, that’s the cheapest & fastest way to unlock all the REQs if not most.

I believe if you break it down to payout vs average game time, that Mythic Warzone Firefight nets the most points/minute, then Warzone Assault, then SWAT.

Well, from what I know and by my own experience Warzone Firefight gets u around 2k to 3k and higher if you slap on a good RP boost. But when it comes to basic Warzone and Warzone: Assault it inly gives me around 1k to 2k. And if your going to play Arena alot go for small and short game modes like infection and a few action sack gamemodes. But to me to get the most out of each warzone game is simply play with a party of 6 or 8 and grind warzone. Thia way you can communicate with everyone and make the game much faster.

If your going for the Mark IV set start with bronze REQ packs and unlock everything form there and then unlock everything from Silver REQ packs (it takes a while) but once you get through those you get more high quality goodness out of the Gold REQ packs. I hope this helped you out abit and enjoy your Halo experience!

use rp boosts

> 2533274826414432;3:
> WZFF is your best bet. Since you are a low level I am guessing you have not beaten all of the commendations there to get your extra gold packs. Win a few and you will get some good req points as well as free gold packs for the first couple of wins.

I’m lvl 34

Thanks people I knew I could count on you

WFF on heroic is very nice to get RP

> 2533275029429318;1:
> I really wan’t mark 4 so what is a fast way to get req points 4 platinum.

Platinum packs are not worth the points.

I believe the fastest way of earning req points is most definitely not from Warzone. Warzone awards you with 1000-2000 points per match, and those in social give around 700-1200 per match. Warzone Firefight gives around 1500-2000.

Social - 10 minutes, 1000 req points avg.
Ranked - Idk, too sensitive to try it out.
Warzone Firefight - 15-25 minutes, 1000-2000
Warzone - 20-35 minutes, 1000-2000

Take in mind that a Warzone Firefight match is shorter than a Warzone match.

You get the option of using some of the cards from your collection in Warzone and Warzone Firefight that you may get from opening req packs. Try using weapons or vehicles that you have certifications for, or if you have a lot of them if you want to get your collection to %100.

To wrap things up, Warzone Firefight is a safe bet on the most productive way to get req points.

Oh, and use boosts.

the best way would be legendary warzone firefight it gives you less than mythic but its not much of a defrence and its easer

Luke theNotable has a good video on this.

https://youtu.be/Owg0an8hNl4

Ok, so I heard the fastest way to get req points is to do Warzone FF. Dont get Plat packs, arent worth it.

The fastest known way of obtaining Req Points is Warzone Firefight. Its basically a money farm for those who wish to buy Req Packs. Just add an RP boost and you will 100% live on money.

Warzone firefight is the best bet

Mythic Warzone FF is the best for req points in my opinion. if you dont like warzone, play SWAT.