Fastest Running Spartan Speed

Ok, so I may have just discovered something that’s may be useless, but is fun to play around with.

Step 1. Hardest part since it requires rng, but get the Upgraded Boosters armor mod.

Step 2. Acquire energy sword

Step 3. Get speed boost power up of any level.

Step 4. Enjoy being sonic.

> 2533274991296690;1:
> Ok, so I may have just discovered something that’s may be useless, but is fun to play around with.
>
> Step 1. Hardest part since it requires RNG, but get the Upgraded Boosters armor mod.
>
> Step 2. Acquire energy sword
>
> Step 3. Get speed boost power up of any level.
>
> Step 4. Be on the Blue Team
>
> Step 5. Enjoy being sonic.

Fixed it for ya!

GOTTA GO FAST

your 2 slowe

> 2533274852660538;3:
> your 2 slowe

Yeah, but with speed boost 3, out running a ghost is fun

> 2533274991296690;4:
> > 2533274852660538;3:
> > your 2 slowe
>
>
> Yeah, but with speed boost 3, out running a ghost is fun

It was a sonic joke, lol. It’s a link

whats rng?

Hey, I just realized I was on Wholemeal, which is my second Microsoft account. But, I watched the link and was being sarcastic.

> 2533274922918809;6:
> whats rng?

Random Number Generator. I said it since you can only get the upgraded thrusters through req packs

> 2533274924050113;7:
> Hey, I just realized I was on Wholemeal, which is my second Microsoft account. But, I watched the link and was being sarcastic.

I would edit that post if I were you. Against forum rules to have more than one.

i knew rng ment that but thought you ment something else as it doesnt really fit

> 2533274852660538;9:
> > 2533274924050113;7:
> > Hey, I just realized I was on Wholemeal, which is my second Microsoft account. But, I watched the link and was being sarcastic.
>
>
> I would edit that post if I were you. Against forum rules to have more than one.

Seriously? Crap

> 2533274922918809;10:
> i knew rng ment that but thought you ment something else as it doesnt really fit

How does it not fit? Req packs use rng to decide what you get in them.

Its not really random though?

You need a certain number…

OH!

req >packs<

my bad