Fastest match you've ever played

What’s the ridiculously fast match you’ve ever played excluding Action Sack?
Mine was BTB Assault in Traffic Jam with 2 min 39 sec.

I don’t remember exactly, but my Adamant guys and I once quick-cored a normal Warzone match 1000 - 5.

> 2535429593088083;2:
> I don’t remember exactly, but my Adamant guys and I once quick-cored a normal Warzone match 1000 - 5.

Whoa, that means you destroyed enemy core while they got only 5 kills…
That’s impressive :smiley:

Something around a minute or two,it was warzone and a jip game for me.

Mine was not even getting to spawn in a Firefight game so maybe 5 seconds.

My fastest match was 5 seconds. I was booted from the game due to a server error.

I was put into JIP just in time to hear we won, so maybe 5 second. Did not even have a chance to squeeze the trigger. I got 70 REQ points, don’t remember how many XP points.

This was the shortest match I played in my entire gaming career.

> 2533275008181400;8:
> This was the shortest match I played in my entire gaming career.

In some strange, remote sense, a match this short is almost beautiful.

Besides spawning mid or end game, 5-0 in Grifball Pro

I don’t remember how fast it was, but I got in a game of 4 on 1 truth ctf. We had teammates at the enemy flag spawn, top middle, and our flag and we just capped 3 flags back to back. I’m not even sure if there were any kills that game

My fastest game wasnt even in H5, but rather Reach. Won a CTF game on Countdown in like 45 seconds lmao.

4 seconds in slayer, the game just randomly ended on start and it wasn’t a custom game. Whats funny is my team won that match and i got 271 RP points.

> 2533275008181400;8:
> This was the shortest match I played in my entire gaming career.

Haha thank you for this, made me laugh.

I’m not sure if I would be mad or just laugh my -Yoink- off if this happened to me.

My fastest game was an Halowc 2018 ranked game of CTF, enden in what I think l was 1:17.

Like everyone else it’s those dreaded JIP games. Where Palmer insta-announces the verdict and…you’re back in the lobby looking for another game to join in.

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.</mark>
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Lol

> 2535429593088083;2:
> I don’t remember exactly, but my Adamant guys and I once quick-cored a normal Warzone match 1000 - 5.

We’ve also quick-cored 1000-1 several times in the past.

on the arena ranked slayer i play for 5 second!

I once joined a Warzone match just as the Pelicans were flying away at the end. Good times.

> 2533274862181038;19:
> I once joined a Warzone match just as the Pelicans were flying away at the end. Good times.

you are not alone, same thing happen to me, 2 times…in a row