FASTEST, LEGAL WAY TO LEVEL

6k exp every 8 minutes. Judging from the amount of traffic this is getting, I seem to be the only one who realized this.

Enjoy and go unlock those Specs!

I would also like to let everyone know that you should play the match and if you are lagging, just play until the end.

I have played multiple Spartan Ops missions and every single one I was lagging tremendously and wanted to quit, but I decided to deal with it and just by completing the mission I got 5k XP.

Really, it’s the best way to rank up, but please DO NOT GO AFK. It ruins the game for everyone else!

I already know about this, I also make it a point to hit the easter egg every time I go through as well. I have gotten the achievement for a few people by doing it, and it makes the Op so much more amusing :3

The lag in Spartan Ops is ATROCIOUS and makes you feel like you’re playing back in 1990. I’d love to know why, but stick it out - like my article says, you’ll get used to it and adjust.

You can AFK if you want, but you’ll get absolutely no bonus (maybe 900 for completing it) while everyone else gets more kills and XP. That’s not condoning the morons that AFK, but it really doesn’t hurt anyone in Spartan Ops except themselves. As the article says, you gotta work for it :slight_smile:

Unfortunately, I already knew about this. Found it by accident, actually. Noticed that it gave a ton of EXP for the amount of time it took, so I decided to do it multiple times. Ended up going from SR-45 to SR-47 in very little time. After that, I got bored and decided to just level up the normal way.

first of all this has been posted multiple times over and over and over for days on end. and you do not need 30+ kills to get the match bonus. you need 11. and the game needs to last at least 8:30. ive been doing this for days and every single time ive gotten 5950.

Yeah, its super boring, but relaxing at the same time. Grab a cup of tea, call your girlfriend to make her think you care about something other than Halo, etc.

That being said, the regular multiplayer can be boring as well - especially if you’re eager to unlock the specs at level 50 and just want to see what they’re about. This is literally 2-4x faster.

I’m curious why 343 thought it was a good idea to make them accessible only after level 50 anyway, since the lighter casual crowd won’t likely hit that level until months from now - and they’re missing out on customizing their characters even further.

> first of all this has been posted multiple times over and over and over for days on end. and you do not need 30+ kills to get the match bonus. you need 11. and the game needs to last at least 8:30. ive been doing this for days and every single time ive gotten 5950. i just run up at the beginning and headshot 11 grunts and then go afk. 5950 every time. this has been tested on se7ensins by a crap ton of people and is proven. so please stop acting like you came up with this and that you know what the requirements are.

That’s pretty cool. Don’t know what Se7ensins is, I’ll have to check it out.

Haven’t seen any other threads on this, and judging from how much attention it’s getting, nobody else has either.

Also, thanks for admitting you go AFK so I could screen shot it and report you.

Also, there are no grunts in this mission.

Thanks for pretending like you know what you’re talking about.

> first of all this has been posted multiple times over and over and over for days on end. and you do not need 30+ kills to get the match bonus. you need 11. and the game needs to last at least 8:30. ive been doing this for days and every single time ive gotten 5950. i just run up at the beginning and headshot 11 grunts and then go afk. 5950 every time. this has been tested on se7ensins by a crap ton of people and is proven. so please stop acting like you came up with this and that you know what the requirements are.

You speak justice, and I give you credit for that…but why would you openly admit to AFK’ing? That’s got bad news written all over it.

> Also, there are no grunts in this mission.
>
> Thanks for pretending like you know what you’re talking about.

He could be talking about it being any Spartan Ops mission in general, and not just Gagarin. That’s what I thought anyway.

this has been posted everywhere. and report me all you want i really dont care. every kid is always saying you have to do this mission or that mission when in reality the only thing that matters is that you get 11 kills and it lasts 8:30. oh no a screen cap? i can photoshop a screen cap of you saying you hack. thats useless. and you think 343 is really gonna take time out to listen to you theyre a bit busy fixing the mass amount of glitches in this game.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam. This includes doctored quotes meant to harass other users.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

> Yeah, its super boring, thats why I just mod my xp.

Whoa, what? I’m gonna screen cap this and report you.

Hey, you’re pretty funny. I hope you actually reported me, it’ll make getting you banned faster.

Also, Doritos and Mountain Dew. I get close to 6k almost every match (as long as you win).

Yeah, Spartan OPS does give plenty of EXP but after playing a whole episode I usually play multiplayer just to play something new.