FASTER KILLING IN HALO 4 + plus machine guns?

In Halo Reach I get so angry when it takes so long to kill someone. Halo 3 is a little bit better but not that much. Maybe the shields could go down faster. Plus I have never seen a machine gun besides a turret in Halo.

THANK YOU FOR THE POSTS.

You want Call of Duty kill times? you cannot be serious.

Not me herp derp. Me dont want CoD.

P.S is reach your first halo game?

Halo has always had long killtimes (but not too long).

The current MLG zero bloom killtimes are ideal. It should be about that long for Halo 4.
Or the same rhythm for the BR as in Halo 3 and make it a 4-shot (if all bullets register).

No way you are turning Halo into CoD bro. Go play swat if you can’t handle it.

EDIT: or stop trolling

If i want to play cod, ill play cod. halo is halo BECAUSE they have shields, and are therefore harder to kill…

No offense, but you may want to move to tibet and live among the monks, becasue someone is going to come on here and flame you like a son-of-a-gun

I think everyone would rather a fight then just a kill. Halo’s kill times are much better then Call Of Duty’s.

OK I don’t want it to be too much like Call of duty but at least a bit faster. Like with a DMR it would take 3 shots and shields go down and 2 more shots and they die. Or with the battle riffle 4 shots shields go down and then 2 shots to kill them.

> OK I don’t want it to be too much like Call of duty but at least a bit faster. Like with a DMR it would take 3 shots and shields go down and 2 more shots and they die. Or with the battle riffle 4 shots shields go down and then 2 shots to kill them.

Seriously is Reach your first halo game?

Halo has always been about looong kill times

I for one hope they bring back the heads for faster kills, Reach’s bodyshotting ruined the skill gap somewhat.

If you want Faster kill times then just play CoD or SWAT? but in general what your asking for is basically removal of the shields.

> OK I don’t want it to be too much like Call of duty but at least a bit faster. Like with a DMR it would take 3 shots and shields go down and 2 more shots and they die. Or with the battle riffle 4 shots shields go down and then 2 shots to kill them.

Then every weapon would have to be buffed to keep up. The shotgun’s range and damage would have to be increased, the needlers speed at exploding would be rediculous, sniper rifles accuracy would have to be increased and shot rotation and many more like the grenade. Halo’s kill times are fine and don’t need to be changed.

If you perhaps want a more engaging and faster paced comeptitive shooter then 343 are actually making Halo 4 like that anyway so I don’t think you have much to worry about.

> If you perhaps want a more engaging and faster paced comeptitive shooter then 343 are actually making Halo 4 like that anyway so I don’t think you have much to worry about.

YES THAT IS WHAT I WANT HALO REACH WAS A BIT SLOW.

I don’t understand why Call of Duty keeps getting brought up in this forum. I don’t even think its physically possible to compare Halo to CoD… Halo is just so much better in every way. Leave CoD out of these forums please…If you can’t go use CoD Elite. Enjoy paying for that too.

> > If you perhaps want a more engaging and faster paced comeptitive shooter then 343 are actually making Halo 4 like that anyway so I don’t think you have much to worry about.
>
> YES THAT IS WHAT I WANT HALO REACH WAS A BIT SLOW.
> THANKS :slight_smile:

That is true, Armour Abilities being that determiner.

> I don’t understand why Call of Duty keeps getting brought up in this forum. I don’t even think its physically possible to compare Halo to CoD… Halo is just so much better in every way. Leave CoD out of these forums please…If you can’t go use CoD Elite. Enjoy paying for that too.

We don’t have a choice, I’d appreciate if relative idea’s were set to rest but obviously that’s not going to happen as long as we have some nescient Call Of Duty fanboy’s.

Borrowing or sampling elements from other MP games is fine but not when you completely revamp it to emulate them.

Call of Duty sucks so why would anyone (that plays Halo) want anything from CoD to be in Halo.

> I hope that it will be the same damage as Call of Duty. :slight_smile:

Guys…

> > I hope that it will be the same damage as Call of Duty. :slight_smile:
>
> Guys…

I changed it STOP QUOTING NOW!

If Sprint is back in the game, the kill times better be the fastest ever for a Halo game. Not COD fast, but fast for Halo.

Slow kill times on top of Sprint and Shields = not good.

Halo flows much better when everything is a little faster. Every Halo game kept getting slower.

Should be Halo 2 kill times at least.