Fast forward in Theatre

Please put fast forward or skip buttons on the new Halo. I would make alot more videos if it didnt take 10 min to get to the part I want to record or make a screenshot

yes i totally agree :slight_smile:

I completely agree with this. Fast Forward is a MUCH needed part to Theater. I dread the times when I save a video knowing it’s long and the part I want to get to is near the end.

Isn’t there allready a fast forward? Press and hold the right trigger?

Also, it’s not a movie clip that is stored, it’s the data stored in the match such as positions, angles and so on. I suspect that jumping around in this data forward may be difficult, thus why we haven’t seen it previously.

It would definitely be nice to see something like this. Also, theatre party mode. Being able to bring your party into theatre.

> Isn’t there allready a fast forward? Press and hold the right trigger?
>
> Also, it’s not a movie clip that is stored, it’s the data stored in the match such as positions, angles and so on. I suspect that jumping around in this data forward may be difficult, thus why we haven’t seen it previously.

> Isn’t there allready a fast forward? Press and hold the right trigger?
>
> Also, it’s not a movie clip that is stored, it’s the data stored in the match such as positions, angles and so on. I suspect that jumping around in this data forward may be difficult, thus why we haven’t seen it previously.

This. What we need is a rewind button. Not a skip back button, a rewind button, thank you.

> > Isn’t there allready a fast forward? Press and hold the right trigger?
> >
> > Also, it’s not a movie clip that is stored, it’s the data stored in the match such as positions, angles and so on. I suspect that jumping around in this data forward may be difficult, thus why we haven’t seen it previously.
>
> This. What we need is a rewind button. Not a skip back button, a rewind button, thank you.

Could not have said it better, mate.

> > Isn’t there allready a fast forward? Press and hold the right trigger?
> >
> > Also, it’s not a movie clip that is stored, it’s the data stored in the match such as positions, angles and so on. I suspect that jumping around in this data forward may be difficult, thus why we haven’t seen it previously.
>
> This. What we need is a rewind button. Not a skip back button, a rewind button, thank you.

I think a rewind button belongs to the same category as a skip forward button. Henche why we haven’t seen that before either. Sorry.

Agreed. A lot of good moments I’ve had were never captured because I didn’t want to waste 7 minutes getting to the spot they happened. They should have multiple levels of forwarding.
Also I would like a rewind button, not just a skip back.

Yes, agreed. And add a freakin’ rewind!!

There IS fast forward and skip buttons. You just hold the Right Trigger to fastforward.

I would like it if the videos would load alot faster, so you can skip forward without actually fast-forwarding to where you were first. It would also be wonderful if you could include an actual Rewind, instead of just skip-back.

I can’t believe you guys didn’t realize there already is a fast forward.

as I understood rewind is very different because of how theatre mode actually works. Think of it this way, theatre mode keeps track of the players, objects, events and orientations on a map. The game is designed to progressively move forward, so it’s relatively easy to make it just move forward faster, or slower. But reversing the order of events, objects and orientation is actually the complete opposite of the way the game is programmed. I mean you can set yourself back (Skip back) and continue to progress forward. But I would understand if 343 couldn’t add in rewind.

They should add ‘‘skip’’