Fast credits?

I’m only warrant officer grade 1, so I’d like to find a fast and easy way to get to enough credits for the Mark V and other armours.

I’ve tried firefight, but it only gives me “game completed” credits, and no commendations.

Matchmaking Firefight simply, Score Attack is single round and single player only so it’s available at anytime, between all modes within Score Attack, you want to select 2X Score Attack or Fiesta Attack, settings include double damage and double shield for the player in those 2 modes, very good to score kills (there is 120 enemies, not counting random drop pods or vehicles) with one weapon (120 kills with the same weapon possible) .

The problem come with vehicles you want to destroy : you are too powerful (a punch in the back of a Wraith annihilate the mortar) to use normal weapons you must use a fuel rod gun, a rocket launcher or (best) a spartan laser on a Banshee, on vehicles with an Elite you can slow down and wait for the shield. Turrets are vehicles, this is the best way for vehicle kills, to destroy one I believe the sniper rifle work unlike the Banshee but the enemy behind (the bullet need to hit both) must be weak enough because you only have one attempt but I doubt there is a NPC able to take a sniper rifle bullet and survive.

For headshots Skirmigeddon is ten times better than Gruntpocalypse, they are faster, are less likely to kill themselves and are less dangerous, you just need a good camping spot (they have a needle rifle as possible weapon also) .

For normal Firefight you want Arcadefight or Arcadefight NEP (New Enemy Progression) only, successful weapon combos (for me) so far :

• Rocket Launcher/Fuel Rod Gun + DMR/Needle Rifle - Rocket Launcher/Fuel Rod Gun + Focus Rifle - Rocket Launcher/Fuel Rod Gun + Gravity Hammer/Energy Sword (2nd mostly for defense against heretics) - Focus Rifle + Jetpack + insane camping spot + honest teammate (you must find a focus rifle first, I’m a faithful focus rifle user in FF)

Thanks! I’ll try these out.

For commendations with normal weapons I never bothered and always tried on Score Attack, not easy to score kills with a pistol while a rocket launcher get an overkill in one attack but for other weapons I can’t tell, I already got the DMR as tool of destruction but I used the rocket launcher a lot behind.

> 2535456535481327;1:
> I’m only warrant officer grade 1, so I’d like to find a fast and easy way to get to enough credits for the Mark V and other armours.
>
> I’ve tried firefight, but it only gives me “game completed” credits, and no commendations.

grifball

> 2535456535481327;1:
> I’m only warrant officer grade 1, so I’d like to find a fast and easy way to get to enough credits for the Mark V and other armours.
>
> I’ve tried firefight, but it only gives me “game completed” credits, and no commendations.

Most of the credits comes from challenges and playtime. If you play games that take a maximum of 10 min, you will get maximum of credits from your playtime and matchmaking helps if you have xbox live gold membership because of some other boosts.

It is the patience, but if you want to earn fast credits, improve you commendations in all areas, campaign, matchmaking and firefight (Matchmaking). The firefight matchmaking mode also gives a lot of credits when you finished it. I hope this information help you.

I have been able to level up rather fast by doing as many of the challenges as I could. You probably already do that, but just trying to help out.