Farmkilling needs to stop in WA! FOR GOD SAKE!!!

Dear community members of this beloved community. It has come to my concern that in recent weeks, i have seen an increase in -Yoink- moves by some companies in Warzone Assault. If you look the link below you can see how idiotic some of our fellow community member are towards normal playing a regular game, but instead have to take advantage of what they have, and have to completely -Yoink- up a game! This is the perfect example of how you are not going to accept -Yoink- moves!

wow, just checked the carnage. that is pretty low… will 343 ever take notice?

One of those times where 12 minutes seem like 12 hours.
Damn… Glad that was not me(And I was just farmed, but NOTHING like that)

> 2535468405547878;2:
> wow, just checked the carnage. that is pretty low… will 343 ever take notice?

Yeah, that was total -Yoink-. 343i fix this somehow! Who wants to play Warzone Assault when they know the’re gonna get farmed for killing?!

Did you report the 4 members of your team that quit, leaving you outgunned 3/2?

> 2533274819580184;5:
> Did you report the 4 members of your team that quit, leaving you outgunned 3/2?

The banhammer will hit them either way. I want those idiots who ruin several games for the rest of us gone, or at least taken out of the game.

Let me guess, Triple Cap?

I recently had my 1st farming match ever it was so easy to do and we ended up being req level 8 fighting people with mostly ar and pistols.

But it did have a quirk because my team didn’t go after bosses at all we only ever had a 100 point lead our kills and holding all the captures.

> 2533274874987550;6:
> > 2533274819580184;5:
> > Did you report the 4 members of your team that quit, leaving you outgunned 3/2?
>
>
> The banhammer will hit them either way. I want those idiots who ruin several games for the rest of us gone, or at least taken out of the game.

Salty teammates that quit and leave you outgunned don’t ruin the game for the remaining players?

I’m am a bit envious how they were able to park two gauss hogs, immobile, having only a gunner, yet no one could pick them off

> 2533274977530102;7:
> Let me guess, Triple Cap?

wasn’t even a double cap, OP was on offense and got dominated at armory after capping fortress

> 2533274819580184;10:
> > 2533274977530102;7:
> > Let me guess, Triple Cap?
>
>
> wasn’t even a double cap, OP was on offense and got dominated at armory after capping fortress

The company, Triple Cap.

And OP likely played right into their hands by capturing the Garage, or someone on his team did.

Sounds like Triple Cap, if they had Gauss Hogs set up on the armory.

Farming stinks. I have gotten farmed on Assault. Couldn’t even make it past the entrance.

> 2533274819580184;9:
> > 2533274874987550;6:
> > > 2533274819580184;5:
> > > Did you report the 4 members of your team that quit, leaving you outgunned 3/2?
> >
> >
> > The banhammer will hit them either way. I want those idiots who ruin several games for the rest of us gone, or at least taken out of the game.
>
>
> Salty teammates that quit and leave you outgunned don’t ruin the game for the remaining players?
>
> I’m am a bit envious how they were able to park two gauss hogs, immobile, having only a gunner, yet no one could pick them off

No, they parked Gauss hogs all over our spawn points, and it was like 3-5 of them. Even if you spawned in, you couldn’t get a chance to shoot them.

> 2533274874987550;13:
> > 2533274819580184;9:
> > > 2533274874987550;6:
> > > > 2533274819580184;5:
> > > > Did you report the 4 members of your team that quit, leaving you outgunned 3/2?
> > >
> > >
> > > The banhammer will hit them either way. I want those idiots who ruin several games for the rest of us gone, or at least taken out of the game.
> >
> >
> > Salty teammates that quit and leave you outgunned don’t ruin the game for the remaining players?
> >
> > I’m am a bit envious how they were able to park two gauss hogs, immobile, having only a gunner, yet no one could pick them off
>
>
> No, they parked Gauss hogs all over our spawn points, and it was like 3-5 of them. Even if you spawned in, you couldn’t get a chance to shoot them.

Been there. :frowning:

Wow that really sucks man, they need to fix this!

It’s always happened

> 2533274977530102;11:
> > 2533274819580184;10:
> > > 2533274977530102;7:
> > > Let me guess, Triple Cap?
> >
> >
> > wasn’t even a double cap, OP was on offense and got dominated at armory after capping fortress
>
>
> The company, Triple Cap.
>
> And OP likely played right into their hands by capturing the Garage, or someone on his team did.
>
> Sounds like Triple Cap, if they had Gauss Hogs set up on the armory.

there was a hint in my response;) I wouldn’t recommend calling out companies or witch hunts towards them, some kind of forum rule. They were set up defending the armory, yes. Although their outside spawns were covered OP team is freely spawning inside the fortress and not mounting any offense

> 2533274819580184;17:
> > 2533274977530102;11:
> > > 2533274819580184;10:
> > > > 2533274977530102;7:
> > > > Let me guess, Triple Cap?
> > >
> > >
> > > wasn’t even a double cap, OP was on offense and got dominated at armory after capping fortress
> >
> >
> > The company, Triple Cap.
> >
> > And OP likely played right into their hands by capturing the Garage, or someone on his team did.
> >
> > Sounds like Triple Cap, if they had Gauss Hogs set up on the armory.
>
>
> there was a hint in my response;) I wouldn’t recommend calling out companies or witch hunts towards them, some kind of forum rule. They were set up defending the armory, yes. Although their outside spawns were covered OP team is freely spawning inside the fortress and not mounting any offense

No, it wasn’t Triple Cap. It was different company who streams on Twitch. And if there is a rule for not calling out companies, i’m not gonna write it here.

> 2533274809464609;15:
> Wow that really sucks man, they need to fix this!

lol

Please lock,go read another farming thread. You contradict yourself, taking advantage of what your team has is how you win -Yoink-