Farming....

You thought this was a hate thread. Yeah it isn’t. Back on topic, I noticed that the whole entire “Farming” has been slowing down lately. Could this be because spartan companies already have it or just don’t care about it? Or matchmaking preference? Let me know I am curious on what your worthy to say.

Generally people lose interest in one thing the more time it takes to complete a task like Achilles. Most big Spartan companies have the armour already, and on the other side of the spectrum small companies don’t have enough organization to even consider it. Farming can’t happen if there is no organization.

It’s been my understanding that most farming happens most of the time because people quit.

Then the enemy can do what ever they want.

Farming is is happening more often now because too many people quit and it just snowballs.

> 2535410755618980;1:
> You thought this was a hate thread. Yeah it isn’t. Back on topic, I noticed that the whole entire “Farming” has been slowing down lately. Could this be because spartan companies already have it or just don’t care about it? Or matchmaking preference? Let me know I am curious on what your worthy to say.

Luck of the draw. I’ve noticed more teams of late (though a lot of them are quick coring or incompetent), though farming matches tend to be about the same rate for me.

Well the shine has worn of the Achilles…so as with most things in this generation people are going towards the brighter shine

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members.</mark>

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Another crybaby farming post. Smh.

> 2535449625725537;6:
> Another crybaby farming post. Smh.

What?

Yeah on the few games I played this weekend I rarely came across triple cap matches too.

> 2535449625725537;6:
> Another crybaby farming post. Smh.

Good job not even reading the post, man…

> 2533274808386392;9:
> > 2535449625725537;6:
> > Another crybaby farming post. Smh.
>
>
> Good job not even reading the post, man…

I read the post, did I say anything about it? This will start to draw them in. Just like every other farming thread there is.

It is my understanding that they have now limited parties to 6 instead of 12. I can tell a difference too. they can still dominate, but I’m not seeng blow out matches like a did like for example 1000-150 or worse. I’m seeing more 1000- 500 or better. 6 players with 2 decent(platinum or better) randoms can still win easily. but it makes it harder for them depending on the map.

> 2535449625725537;10:
> > 2533274808386392;9:
> > > 2535449625725537;6:
> > > Another crybaby farming post. Smh.
> >
> >
> > Good job not even reading the post, man…
>
>
> I read the post, did I say anything about it? This will start to draw them in. Just like every other farming thread there is.

Well, you complained that it was “another crybaby farming post”, when the thread has nothing to do with complaining about farmers. From how you worded your post, it seemed like you were commenting on the title and nothing else.

But if you were just saying “another crybaby thread” for no reason, then I would say that’s not very constructive at all…

I never believed farming was much of a problem anyway, but if it has slowed down it’s probably because trip capping is so much harder now that people will literally spawn inside the base when it’s being capped. This change has been in place since the firefight update. We have had 6 people in a garage and people will just spawn right in front of you over and over. It’s ridiculous. That and the boss refresh has made it more difficult since there are so many bosses that if you try to ignore them they will harass you from all the way across the map.

> 2533274808386392;12:
> > 2535449625725537;10:
> > > 2533274808386392;9:
> > > > 2535449625725537;6:
> > > > Another crybaby farming post. Smh.
> > >
> > >
> > > Good job not even reading the post, man…
> >
> >
> > I read the post, did I say anything about it? This will start to draw them in. Just like every other farming thread there is.
>
>
> Well, you complained that it was “another crybaby farming post”, when the thread has nothing to do with complaining about farmers. From how you worded your post, it seemed like you were commenting on the title and nothing else.
>
> But if you were just saying “another crybaby thread” for no reason, then I would say that’s not very constructive at all…

Neither is mutiple post around the same topic.

I’ve noticed it’s slowing down too, while I’ll admit farming can be annoying at times, i think it’s kinda fun as a challenge to try and reclaim the battlefield and win the battle. I think it’s because most Spartan Companies already have the Achilies armour. It’s nice and all but i prefer the Hellcat armour. It looks sick.

Farming for a crap set of armor and running the game is so much fun i mean i love getting farmed by companies that dont wanna play straight up but hey they gonna do it do be -Yoinks!- so whatever

> 2533274944037465;16:
> Farming for a crap set of armor and running the game is so much fun i mean i love getting farmed by companies that dont wanna play straight up but hey they gonna do it do be -Yoinks!- so whatever

I’ll admit, there are plenty of other armours that are way better, but i dont know man I’ve always liked a challenge, but within reason haha. I do get kinda ticked off when it’s straight up suicide to go out the base lol

> 2535418851574306;17:
> > 2533274944037465;16:
> > Farming for a crap set of armor and running the game is so much fun i mean i love getting farmed by companies that dont wanna play straight up but hey they gonna do it do be -Yoinks!- so whatever
>
>
> I’ll admit, there are plenty of other armours that are way better, but i dont know man I’ve always liked a challenge, but within reason haha. I do get kinda ticked off when it’s straight up suicide to go out the base lol

Amen ive got veteran halo guys in my company and we just load up the back of the spawn when that happens