farming kills in warzone, it's no good for halo.

So you’re in a competitive Spartan company, I won’t say which one it is ,but it’s a big one(edit-bad wording in origional comment. It isn’t just one group of guys who do this, there’s a lot of them)

You’ve created one heck of a team. Your skills are remarkable. The way your team can blitz the armory right out of the pelican is something to be admired. Some of the best coordination and team work I’ve ever seen in warzone.

You dominate so fast and effectively that half of the other team quits, it really is admirable. I tip my hat to you as I’m expecting to lose to a much better team in about 3-4 minutes. Always an impressive feat in warzone.

I watch you as you move with coordination and effective precision to our core. You clean out the core room as I wait for the inevitable loss. But then…, the core remains intact!?ummmm, what? No see you’re supposed to blow up that glowing orb in the middle of the room!

You then spend the rest of the game ignoring all AI spawns leave the core room alone and proceed to slay the your opposing team with 3 scorpions several banshees and a plethora of ReQs. A team with half a of its origional members left until you’ve reached 1000 points. All of this in halo 5’s most casual gametype.

343 is banning quitters? Let’s just get our priorities right here. It’s a problem guys.

edit for the record guys I don’t want any kind of ban for those who farm kills. They’re the better team and shouldn’t be punished for it. I want some kind of mercy rule. Perhaps after 2 minutes of the enemy gaining total control of all bases without ever stepping foot back in a base ban hammer gets lifted. Gives winning teams 2 minutes to up their stats and losing teams don’t have to get manhandled at the expense of a few req points for an incredible amount of time. Just a thought.

why are you whining about a gametype noone takes seriously?

> 2533274913126156;2:
> why are you whining about a gametype noone takes seriously?

Some people take it seriously. The ones who like myself. I havent had this happen to me but itd be annoying. Being spawn trapped in general is annoying

<mark>Do not make nonconstructive posts.</mark>

I can’t stop laughing right now. I’m like 90% sure I was on one of the teams that farmed OP.
PartyUpGaming: We’re not happy, til you’re not happy.

> 2535458955070436;4:
> I can’t stop laughing right now. I’m like 90% sure I was on one of the teams that farmed OP.
>
> PartyUpGaming: We’re not happy, til you’re not happy.

But who said it was PartyUpGaming?

> 2533274913126156;2:

Why is there a quit ban on a gametype no one takes seriously?

My spartan company often groups up for Warzone but pretty sure most of us just take out the core if we get the chance. I know some other companies that like to farm kills if they get the enemy trapped in their core. Kind of bores me doing that though.

> 2533274913126156;2:

You are wrong. There are a lot of people who play nothing but warzone and are extremely tryhard about it.

Ive been on both sides of what OP complains about. Main reason they wont blow the core is because they want the full amount of req points for the win, so they wait till about 8-10 minutes to blow the core. And yes it does suck for the losing team.

I think the whole banhammer is BS and they are way too strict about quit banning and also dont even get me started about the reputation system…

I miss 360. When microsoft wasnt playing the parent role.

Gotta get them warden kills

> 2533274913126156;2:

Cmon man, you’ve played exactly 6 games of regular warzone and you lost 4 of those. You obviously haven’t experienced what OP is talking about. Losing 1000-58 with the enemy team running around in your core spawn killing is a bit annoying.

> 2535458955070436;4:
> I can’t stop laughing right now. I’m like 90% sure I was on one of the teams that farmed OP.
>
> PartyUpGaming: We’re not happy, til you’re not happy.

And yeah pretty sure OP is talking about you guys. You’ve taken warzone and turned it into a sweaty HCS tournament, except the other team…well they aren’t a team. I’d ask why you don’t take your skills into arena, but I looked.

I was lucky enough to be put onto a warzone team similar to this, did the exact same thing and stopped short of destroying the enemy core obviously too farm kills. I Req’d a fuel rod and went in and put them out of their misery because I know how much it sucks for the team getting stomped. If there was friendly fire though I would have been dead real quick that day.

> 2533274806411384;11:
> I was lucky enough to be put onto a warzone team similar to this, did the exact same thing and stopped short of destroying the enemy core obviously too farm kills. I Req’d a fuel rod and went in and put them out of their misery because I know how much it sucks for the team getting stomped. If there was friendly fire though I would have been dead real quick that day though.

You sir are a gentleman. I’d give you a dollar if I had one.

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Do not stat-flame.</mark>

Falkibear can laugh all he wants but his kd is a solid 1.0 so jokes on him…

i dont get why these noobs farm kills anyway, whats the point? ok so you K/D is really high… you know what that means? it means you are constantly playing against people way below the rank you should be facing it does not mean you are better than a high rank with a 1.0 k/d.

<mark>Do not stat-flame.</mark>

I mean honestly man if your KD is high then 99% of the time you are going to wreck someone who has a 1.0 kd. KD does mean something to an extent.

I have been seeing this a lot more lately. You will be getting destroyed by a full party of players only to get trapped in your base because they are trying to pad their stats that no one cares about. While obviously players are entitled to play like this, it sure as hell is annoying.

> 2535417481085319;15:
> I mean honestly man if your KD is high then 99% of the time you are going to wreck someone who has a 1.0 kd. KD does mean something to an extent.

i can bet an onyx or champion with a 1.0 k/d can easily beat a platinum with a 4.0 k/d.

> 2533274805919869;14:
> i dont get why these noobs farm kills anyway, whats the point? ok so you K/D is really high… you know what that means? it means you are constantly playing against people way below the rank you should be facing it does not mean you are better than a high rank with a 1.0 k/d.

There are multiple reasons to do it, mostly REQ points and commendations as well as just feeling superior.

We are talking about an exploit that hasn’t been adressed by 343i ever, yet it ruins the experience of single players in warzone every damn day. We most likely won’t see a change, but I really just want to report these people. There is an objective, you go for it. Don’t spawntrap people and farm your kills, just what is wrong with you.

Also, it’s not just a company. Many 12er Fireteams do it this way, some more often than others. You can see it on streams everywhere, but I think calling specific people out results in some kind of ban or so on here.Although that is exactly what we should be doing, calling out -Yoink- behavior and getting it fixed.

It really is a -Yoinked!- up behavior, especially the way quitting out might result in you being banned for no longer suffering through it >.>

> 2535417481085319;13:
> Falkibear can laugh all he wants but his kd is a solid 1.0 so jokes on him…

>Cares about KD
Funny guy right here

> 2535457892133665;18:
> > 2533274805919869;14:
> >

Unless 343 does what bungie did with Destiny, if you are losing by a lot there is a mercy rule where the game will end if your team is getting beaten badly.