Farming IS real

two games in a row have enemy with vehicles and spartans in every section of our base/core area and not one bit of damage done to the core, that is farming.

It’s not necassary farming farming.

I find that can happening in my games because the lack of communication and not enough people are on foot to do it.

You have no idea how bad farming was back in the day with full teams.

> 2533274962122285;2:
> It’s not necassary farming farming.
>
> I find that can happening in my games because the lack of communication and not enough people are on foot to do it.
>
> You have no idea how bad farming was back in the day with full teams.

You mean the days when the Achilles set first came out or back when Spartan Companies became a thing?

> 2533275008181400;3:
> > 2533274962122285;2:
> > It’s not necassary farming farming.
> >
> > I find that can happening in my games because the lack of communication and not enough people are on foot to do it.
> >
> > You have no idea how bad farming was back in the day with full teams.
>
> You mean the days when the Achilles set first came out or back when Spartan Companies became a thing?

Could go either way but I’m sure if they where after Achilles it was at its worst but I only started playing warzone when WZ assault became unplayable. At one point I was facing companies only at certain times.

I would expect a team that’s finished it to go for quick cores more.

You never know, maybe some enemy Spartans were tryna do damage to the core but your teammates stopped them dead in their tracks? And yes, we all know farming is real.

> 2535470305496469;1:
> two games in a row have enemy with vehicles and spartans in every section of our base/core area and not one bit of damage done to the core, that is farming.

I don’t believe anyone has claimed that farming doesn’t exist, or that it’s been eradicated. I’m not quite sure what you’re trying to accomplish here.

The reduction of fireteam size in WarZone should help make farming situations less plentiful, but it’s not a cure-all magical fix.

There’s WZ and BtB squads hunting. Watch out for matching or themed symbols. When I’m being farmed I go make a sandwich or grab a drink.

Farming is going to happen a lot no matter what 343 do to try and stop it. I search solo and end up triple capping and coring usually, good thing I don’t care about kd

yes, that is farming.

> 2533274828183901;8:
> Farming is going to happen a lot no matter what 343 do to try and stop it. I search solo and end up triple capping and coring usually, good thing I don’t care about kd

12-man teams were fun. now we can’t quick-core so matches last longer…

No one has claimed it wasn’t real?

Yes. it’s a thing.