Farming is Contagious

Before I go into this topic, I’m not only referring to Farming, I’m in general referring to Warzone groups mercilessly destroying helpless randoms.

A month ago, I would play Warzone alone and be happy. For the past two weeks, I began playing in a group. It’s been about two weeks since I lost a Warzone game.
The thing about this Warzone-grouping is that, one doesn’t stop once they start playing with a group. Now I never play Warzone without a group. A few days ago, I won a Warzone game 1000-4. Some may find it strange that the farmer is the one complaining, but I can’t help but think about the number of people who’s days just got ruined because they couldn’t get a good game of Warzone. Because we wanted Reqs, because they wanted Achilles.

There’s only one way to fix this, and it’s not removing Achilles. I don’t care about Achilles. ADD A GROUP WARZONE PLAYLIST! When a group of four go into an Arena match, they still have a very good chance of losing, as it requires a massive amount of coordination. Warzone? “Hey, I need 10 to go to their Armory and 2 to stay at ours. ignore Spire,”. There you go, you win. “Guys, farm them until the time reaches 9:30, then core them,”. That’s what WZ groups are telling each other to do, and it’s horrible on the randoms.

I started playing with groups because I had the time to join them, and I had been losing enough games that I wanted to join them. There are people who come home from work and want to have fun on WZ, but all they face are sweaty groups in WZ, and they constantly lose. Too many people ignore the fact that People should not have to go to Halo LFG or other websites and find groups in order to do good in Warzone.

343i can’t treat WZ playlists like Arena Playlists, as groups can easily do better than randoms in WZ. The ironic thing is that Apex is the hardest map to win on with a group. The easier ones are A.R.C and Noctus. This is an issue that must be addressed. What if Onyx’s were matched with Golds and Silvers in Arena? This is the same thing, and it needs to be addressed.

I agree that there should be a team list. I play mostly by myself, don’t you get bored winning games 1000 to 4? That is not fun for me.

> 2533274875982754;2:
> I agree that there should be a team list. I play mostly by myself, don’t you get bored winning games 1000 to 4? That is not fun for me.

No, and that’s on of the points i’m trying to make. Once you start playing with groups, you can’t stop. It’s addictive

> 2533274924056317;1:
> “Guys, farm them until the time reaches 9:30, then core them,”

Classy

Is that actually supposed to inspire people to group-up for Warzone? You feel that having well-coordinated “Unsporting Behavior” is beneficial?

I play by myself, usually, on warzone. I usually end matches with more than 35 kills, regardless if we win or lose. If I want to ensure victory for my team, I stay at a base and defend it, usually the closest armory/garage to our home base (since when your team grabs all 3 bases and is going for the core, this base is usually the most vulnerable to take back)

Have a plan.

havent played normal warzone in a while. but i do run with groups when i play. for the sole reason cause that i will get destroyed if i dont. or being banned from quitting.

> 2533274924056317;1:
> but I can’t help but think about the number of people who’s days just got ruined because they couldn’t get a good game of Warzone.

If someones day was “ruined” because they got wrecked in Warzone they have bigger problems. lol

In all seriousness you’re right though. Playing with groups is addictive and I won’t play any other way now that I play with my company. Once you work with a coordinated team playing with randoms is just stupid. It’s not always wrecking people though. We get matched up against some very tough companies, especially during the week. I’ll admit it though, on the weekend with all the casual gamers it’s not uncommon to win 30 games in a row in Warzone.

> 2533274924056317;1:
> 343i can’t treat WZ playlists like Arena Playlists, as groups can easily do better than randoms in WZ. What if Onyx’s were matched with Golds and Silvers in Arena? This is the same thing, and it needs to be addressed.

In arena Onyx are matched against golds and silvers man, I was silver and matched against champion 16 in swat the other week! It’s reducious.

but I do actually 100% agree with you

Instead of a group playlist, I say make a “mercenary” playlist that only permits one person to go into matchmaking, no parties allowed.