Farming in Warzone Turbo Now?

Will farming in warzone in general ever be fixed?

> 2535434873624637;1:
> Will farming in warzone in general ever be fixed?

As long as it’s the easiest way to obtain Achilles, then nope.

> 2535471595119823;2:
> > 2535434873624637;1:
> > Will farming in warzone in general ever be fixed?
>
>
> As long as it’s the easiest way to obtain Achilles, then nope.

Well it’s not. I don’t how many times the first strike commendation has to be explained to people. You could get all the kills for every other comm in one game (exaggerating of course) but there’s only one first strike up for grabs each game.

And it’s turbo…
You can’t really be farmed in Turbo unless 12 people with no reqs at all happened to be dumb enough to go into a mode based on reqs empty handed, and all magically end up on the same squad against an organized team with limitless amounts of everything and way more skill in general.

JUST LOSING A GAME DOES NOT COUNT AS BEING FARMED.

> 2533274886531207;3:
> > 2535471595119823;2:
> > > 2535434873624637;1:
> > > Will farming in warzone in general ever be fixed?
> >
> >
> > As long as it’s the easiest way to obtain Achilles, then nope.
>
>
> Well it’s not. I don’t how many times the first strike commendation has to be explained to people. You could get all the kills for every other comm in one game (exaggerating of course) but there’s only one first strike up for grabs each game.
>
> And it’s turbo…
> You can’t really be farmed in Turbo unless 12 people with no reqs at all happened to be dumb enough to go into a mode based on reqs empty handed, and all magically end up on the same squad against an organized team with limitless amounts of everything and way more skill in general.
>
> JUST LOSING A GAME DOES NOT COUNT AS BEING FARMED.

I agree with Jocular… it’s getting to the point were most are claiming “farmed” when it probably didn’t even happen. Also blowing up the core in warzone turbo is actually harder than regular wars zone because every one has power weapons all the time.

> 2533274886531207;3:
> > 2535471595119823;2:
> > > 2535434873624637;1:
> > > Will farming in warzone in general ever be fixed?
> >
> >
> > As long as it’s the easiest way to obtain Achilles, then nope.
>
>
> Well it’s not. I don’t how many times the first strike commendation has to be explained to people. You could get all the kills for every other comm in one game (exaggerating of course) but there’s only one first strike up for grabs each game.
>
> And it’s turbo…
> You can’t really be farmed in Turbo unless 12 people with no reqs at all happened to be dumb enough to go into a mode based on reqs empty handed, and all magically end up on the same squad against an organized team with limitless amounts of everything and way more skill in general.
>
> JUST LOSING A GAME DOES NOT COUNT AS BEING FARMED.

You can be farmed in warzone turbo especially if the players on the enemy team are more skilled then you and have better reqs than you… I played in a warzone turbo match against a bunch of people in a spartan company that consisted of a lot of high level players(like SR 145+ players) where they were technically for 5+ minutes farming us.I couldn’t spawn without getting killed a few seconds later.They did eventually destroy our core.Only one person on my team got above 10 kills in that match. A lot of people on my team including me died over 20 times in that match.

> 2533274914849388;5:
> > 2533274886531207;3:
> > > 2535471595119823;2:
> > > > 2535434873624637;1:
> > > > Will farming in warzone in general ever be fixed?
> > >
> > >
> > > As long as it’s the easiest way to obtain Achilles, then nope.
> >
> >
> > Well it’s not. I don’t how many times the first strike commendation has to be explained to people. You could get all the kills for every other comm in one game (exaggerating of course) but there’s only one first strike up for grabs each game.
> >
> > And it’s turbo…
> > You can’t really be farmed in Turbo unless 12 people with no reqs at all happened to be dumb enough to go into a mode based on reqs empty handed, and all magically end up on the same squad against an organized team with limitless amounts of everything and way more skill in general.
> >
> > JUST LOSING A GAME DOES NOT COUNT AS BEING FARMED.
>
>
> You can be farmed in warzone turbo especially if the players on the enemy team are more skilled then you and have better reqs than you… I played in a warzone turbo match against a bunch of people in a spartan company that consisted of a lot of high level players(like SR 145+ players) where they were technically for 5+ minutes farming us.I couldn’t spawn without getting killed a few seconds later.They did eventually destroy our core.Only one person on my team got above 10 kills in that match. A lot of people on my team including me died over 20 times in that match.

You’re actually right. I was in that game. I was going for my commendations. I spartan lasered 29 Spartans this game. I think I got like 2 overkills by splasering people off spawn. I did feel kind of bad :^(

This is the game https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/games/halo-5-guardians/xbox-one/mode/warzone/matches/356de58b-ad05-49f1-b6a9-32556de3c460/players/mo999999999?gameHistoryMatchIndex=0&gameHistoryGameModeFilter=Warzone