Farming idea for 152

I have a farming idea for xp but I don’t have enough friends that play halo so I decided to talk about it here. So I noticed even if you get wrecked in war zone in a 3 min match you still get close to 10k xp. So what if you put together a team that didnt care about winning and would sit back and let other team win just to get the quick 5min game. But you would probably get the team farming for Achilles once in awhile farming kills.

Quick coring is more of a guarantee that the game will finish quickly rather than hoping the other team will try to end the game.

> 2727626560040591;2:
> Quick coring is more of a guarantee that the game will finish quickly rather than hoping the other team will try to end the game.

It’s also hard for some people to put those teams together, also what if you up against another team of twelve then it goes to a 23min game?

Then you play a 23 minute game, but I doubt it would be something that happened often. Each method isn’t a 100% full proof, but quick coring puts the game more in your hands.

> 2727626560040591;4:
> Then you play a 23 minute game, but I doubt it would be something that happened often. Each method isn’t a 100% full proof, but quick coring puts the game more in your hands.

I’ve been playing this game too much to want to sweat in warzone . I pretty much watch tv or YouTube and make sure not to get booted out. I’m just getting my 152 and uninstalling.

> 2533274821056537;5:
> > 2727626560040591;4:
> > Then you play a 23 minute game, but I doubt it would be something that happened often. Each method isn’t a 100% full proof, but quick coring puts the game more in your hands.
>
> I’ve been playing this game too much to want to sweat in warzone . I pretty much watch tv or YouTube and make sure not to get booted out. I’m just getting my 152 and uninstalling.

Then what’s the point? If you’re not being a team player and want to uninstall then why do you even keep playing? Nobody is going to see or even care about your 152 rank, especially if you’re just gonna immediately uninstall afterwards. 152 is hardly an achievement if you’re just gonna do nothing and make everybody else get your xp for you.

That’s a risky strategy to take. Some people have been getting banned for months due to AFK XP boosting in Warzone which they seem to be cracking down on lately.

> 2535440120215345;6:
> > 2533274821056537;5:
> > > 2727626560040591;4:
> > > Then you play a 23 minute game, but I doubt it would be something that happened often. Each method isn’t a 100% full proof, but quick coring puts the game more in your hands.
> >
> > I’ve been playing this game too much to want to sweat in warzone . I pretty much watch tv or YouTube and make sure not to get booted out. I’m just getting my 152 and uninstalling.
>
> Then what’s the point? If you’re not being a team player and want to uninstall then why do you even keep playing? Nobody is going to see or even care about your 152 rank, especially if you’re just gonna immediately uninstall afterwards. 152 is hardly an achievement if you’re just gonna do nothing and make everybody else get your xp for you.

So I can get whatever they promised in infinite and I’m sure I’m not the only one that uninstalled after 152 that’s probably why the population is low

> 2727626560040591;7:
> That’s a risky strategy to take. Some people have been getting banned for months due to AFK XP boosting in Warzone which they seem to be cracking down on lately.

Been doing it for a month and haven’t got banned yet. Just got make sure to spawn in shoot jump or melee every 1 and half min.

Intentionally tanking matches would violate the rules of matchmaking.