Farmers are making Halo toxic

Farming IS considered cheating and people HAVE been banned for it. Simple fact.
It never used to be a thing in Halo. I’ve been with the series for an extremely long time and have never been so angry about one thing in the series as I am about this.
Farmers ruin the game. They do. You make other people not want to play and literally make it impossible to even try. Hence, it is cheating. People have been banned for it.
So please stop trying to show that no one hugged you as a child and stop ruining the game for those of us who want to have a good time.
Thanks.

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.</mark>

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Salt. haha

Well, they already ruined WZ assault by lowering it down to 6 players. You can’t tell us to stop farming, but 343 can do something about it.

PARTY RESTRICTIONS. If you’re in a team, you get matched with a team. Don’t screw with the # of players in the fireteam.

You’ll start getting to know what some of the higher ranked emblems are, and ones that are hard to get. If you see a lobby full of high ranked emblems back out. Don’t even get in a game with them, that’s my advice.

That’s the only group of supporters 343 has left. They made the bed, unfortunately you get to sleep in it.

> 2533274875660004;1:
> It never used to be a thing in Halo.

Halo 3 BTB.

/thread

I haven’t heard of anyone getting banned for farming unless you mean boosting which is a little different (people giving each other kills).

I wouldn’t say it’s cheating since it doesn’t technically violate the terms of use of the game. However it is really troublesome that this how teams will go about to just to obtain the Achilles armor set. Basically forcing solo players out of the game. To unlock everything in this game you can basically do by yourself. Having to play with others is not really that required since obtaining packs is very easy. Grinding for an armor set with a huge requirement is not therefore this is where farming has become much more extreme.

> 2727626560040591;7:
> I haven’t heard of anyone getting banned for farming unless you mean boosting which is a little different (people giving each other kills).

I think the OP is vaguely referring to enough people reporting them that they get put on a ban.

> 2533274805497312;6:
> > 2533274875660004;1:
> > It never used to be a thing in Halo.
>
>
> Halo 3 BTB.
>
> /thread

Never a thing in Halo??? I guess some one has never played Halo before H5. “Farming” has always been around.

> 2533274816788253;10:
> > 2533274805497312;6:
> > > 2533274875660004;1:
> > > It never used to be a thing in Halo.
> >
> >
> > Halo 3 BTB.
> >
> > /thread
>
>
> Never a thing in Halo??? I guess some one has never played Halo before H5. “Farming” has always been around.

You gotta understand a large portion of the Halo 5 population wasn’t born or barely born when 3 was released. It’s like trying to explain that the graphics were ahead of their time in Halo CE

I don’t think anyone goes for the core anymore. i play solo 99% of the time, and I rarely see anyone going for the core. It’s easier to keep the enemy pinned in their base than to run into a well defended area and likely die. It’s the result of maps designed with bottlenecks right outside the core bases, and the result of people wanting to use reqs. If I intend to rush the core then there isn’t much use in spawning a nice req only to die and lose it. If I want to use a nice req it’s best to hang back and keep them pinned.

> 2533274873873545;11:
> > 2533274816788253;10:
> > > 2533274805497312;6:
> > > > 2533274875660004;1:
> > > > It never used to be a thing in Halo.
> > >
> > >
> > > Halo 3 BTB.
> > >
> > > /thread
> >
> >
> > Never a thing in Halo??? I guess some one has never played Halo before H5. “Farming” has always been around.
>
>
> You gotta understand a large portion of the Halo 5 population wasn’t born or barely born when 3 was released. It’s like trying to explain that the graphics were ahead of their time in Halo CE

I really doubt a large portion of the Halo 5 population is barely 9 years old…

OP, do you mind me asking you how old you are?

> 2535470538450399;3:
> Well, they already ruined WZ assault by lowering it down to 6 players. You can’t tell us to stop farming, but 343 can do something about it.
>
> PARTY RESTRICTIONS. If you’re in a team, you get matched with a team. Don’t screw with the # of players in the fireteam.

I havent played in about a month. When did they change it to 6?

> 2598282106450095;13:
> > 2533274873873545;11:
> > > 2533274816788253;10:
> > > > 2533274805497312;6:
> > > > > 2533274875660004;1:
> > > > > It never used to be a thing in Halo.
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > Halo 3 BTB.
> > > >
> > > > /thread
> > >
> > >
> > > Never a thing in Halo??? I guess some one has never played Halo before H5. “Farming” has always been around.
> >
> >
> > You gotta understand a large portion of the Halo 5 population wasn’t born or barely born when 3 was released. It’s like trying to explain that the graphics were ahead of their time in Halo CE
>
>
> I really doubt a large portion of the Halo 5 population is barely 9 years old…

Oh, they are. All of the old players bailed after they tried 4 & 5’s multiplayer.

Farmers ARE making halo toxic?
Ha. You’re funny.
Farmers have made halo 5 toxic. Toxic enough for me personally to play Destiny instead.

343i has the worst search parameters out of any halo game. Teams need to match teams and solo players or smaller lobbies shouldn’t get punished in social playlists.
So man others feel this way and is the sole reason I quit playing halo 5.

> 2533274875660004;1:
> Farming IS considered cheating and people HAVE been banned for it. Simple fact.
>
> Farmers make other people not want to play and literally make it impossible to even try. Hence, it is cheating. People have been banned for it…

Simple Definition of cheat
: to break a rule or law usually to gain an advantage at something
: to take something from (someone) by lying or breaking a rule
: to prevent (someone) from having something that he or she deserves or was expecting to get

What rule is farming breaking? I don’t see anyone breaking rules. I just see a bunch of annoying -Yoinks!-.
Making others rage quit is nowhere near close to cheating. Unless you can name at least 1 example of an actual person getting banned for farming, then your claim is complete bs from a tilted salt shaker.
Please read the definition of the word cheat until you understand what cheating really is, as I have so kindly posted above.

I do not condone farming. Farming is annoying as all hell, and should stop. But farming is not cheating.

> 2533274875660004;1:
> Farming IS considered cheating…
> It never used to be a thing in Halo.

Wat m8…?

But in all seriousness… how and where do people get this information?