Far too little, far too late.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

I realized reading the latest bulletin that I am just done with Halo.

I didn’t even care about the weapon tuning. I didn’t care how much it might improve the game. I don’t give a crap how well it plays or how it’s going to be “so much better”.

343 already -Yoinked!- the game up too badly for me. Had this been done a month or two after release, this might have been a salvageable game. Now, all that’s left playing are the fanboys. All that are left are those who have plugged their ears and screamed “ALALALALA HALO 4 IS GREAT ITS AMAZING 343 IS AMAZING AAAAA”.

Even if the game plays better… Who cares when there’s not enough people to support a ranking system that isn’t even visible in-game? Great. Now I can have even more un-evenly matched games with a slightly more balanced sandbox. Whoopdie doo.

It makes me so sad to see how far Halo has fallen. Once a flagship title that pushed innovation and new ideas, to a floundering second-rate shooter with a dev team in denial that works at a snails pace and still thinks they’re relevant.

Goodbye. Thanks for running my favorite franchise into the ground, then -Yoink!- on the grave.

Edit: Oh, and STILL no mention of fixing custom games. What a -Yoinking!- joke.

Though i personally i agree with what you are saying I feel as though this thread was unnecessary. I personally believe that you should of updated your famous custom games are unacceptable thread with what you are saying now, because I believe you would get better responses.

> I realized reading the latest bulletin that I am just done with Halo.
>
> I didn’t even care about the weapon tuning. I didn’t care how much it might improve the game. I don’t give a crap how well it plays or how it’s going to be “so much better”.
>
> 343 already -Yoinked!- the game up too badly for me. Had this been done a month or two after release, this might have been a salvageable game. Now, all that’s left playing are the fanboys. All that are left are those who have plugged their ears and screamed “ALALALALA HALO 4 IS GREAT ITS AMAZING 343 IS AMAZING AAAAA”.
>
> Even if the game plays better… Who cares when there’s not enough people to support a ranking system that isn’t even visible in-game? Great. Now I can have even more un-evenly matched games with a slightly more balanced sandbox. Whoopdie doo.
>
> It makes me so sad to see how far Halo has fallen. Once a flagship title that pushed innovation and new ideas, to a floundering second-rate shooter with a dev team in denial that works at a snails pace and still thinks they’re relevant.
>
> Goodbye. Thanks for running my favorite franchise into the ground, then -Yoink!- on the grave.
>
> Edit: Oh, and STILL no mention of fixing custom games. What a -Yoinking!- joke.

Ok bye bye.

I understand that you’re frustrated with the game, but this is not the way to go about it. If you really feel like leaving, then go ahead.

> I understand that you’re frustrated with the game, but this is not the way to go about it. If you really feel like leaving, then go ahead.

This, really.

It’s unfortunate that you’ve reached this level of frustration and disappointment, OP, but farewell threads rarely benefit anyone. I don’t mean this in an insulting way, but it really is something better suited to a personal blog than a forum.