Fans of 343i? Your Yoinking kidding right?

whatever…

I will read your post in a second. Please remove that persons name, as calling people out is against the rules.

You’re damn right thats a yoinking joke!

We arent Halo 4 fans, we arent 343 fans.

We are Bungie/Halo CE/2/3 Fans that are forced to put up with this BS!

at least the few of us thats left are

Get rid of the name in the quote or else you will get locked. Its against the rules

> I will read your post in a second. Please remove that persons name, as calling people out is against the rules.

Wrong, it is not against the rules.It is no different if I quote their post within the OP thread they made on this site or quote it in a new thread, it is not calling them out but replying to what they said in their own post/thread.

If you like, SilentA98, you your self might be a dedicated fan but your description of fans as put in your OP is what I am responding to, not you personally.

If thats how they intended things like the Boltshot to work then there is something wrong with them.

Balancing things is not ruining their creation. Their creation is very unbalanced and needs a fix. Simple.

They dont have to fix or change anything but I can assure you if they dont alot of people wont continue to play the game or purchase the next one.

> You’re damn right thats a yoinking joke!
>
> We arent Halo 4 fans, we arent 343 fans.
>
> We are Bungie/Halo CE/2/3 Fans that are forced to put up with this BS!
>
> at least the few of us thats left are

Speak for yourself. I’m a fan of halo so I like it all including all the games, the books and the companies.

*You’re

> You’re damn right thats a yoinking joke!
>
> We arent Halo 4 fans, we arent 343 fans.
>
> We are Bungie/Halo CE/2/3 Fans that are forced to put up with this BS!
>
> at least the few of us thats left are

You don’t have to “put up” with anything. You can easily not play the game and leave.

> The way the majority on here Yoink! and complain, I wouldn’t describe them as “…your fans…”.
>
> I don’t blame the for not responding as yet. They put 2-3 years into Halo 4. Just like anyone else who might create something, whether it be a painting, a sculpture, a musical score,a new clothing item, food dish and yes, a video game, there will be any number of critiques of the said creation. Such critics as the so called-Halo community. Critics aren’t worth a dime in teh real world and certainly not in a gaming community. A critic is someone who is just expressing his or her own opinion.

I do blame them for not responding. It has been almost two months, and we’ve heard little to nothing from them.

“Critics aren’t worth a dime in the real word.” Tell that to proffesional food and wine critics.

Pointing out what we feel are flaws is the only way to make something better. Believe it or not, this isn’t a painting, it is far more accessable and changeable.

> What artist, poet, food chef or musician would change anything in their painting, sonnet, recipe, or song lyrics just to please a bunch of critiques? None! So why the Yoink should a game developer have to change anything of their beloved creation to satisfy a bunch of Yoinks? Simple, they don’t have to and I implore them not to destroy their creation on account of some critiques. Don’t like the food, song, art or game, who gives a Yoink…move on.

An artist or poet won’t change anything, as only they understand what is going on in their head. However, a chef will change his recipe if the masses don’t like it, or if it can be improved.

Believe it or not, a game is very much like a recipe. There is no perfect recipe, just one that suits a certain person. If the masses don’t like it, then it should and shall be changed.

> What 343i might do is fix bugs, glitches, exploits and the like, if they so choose. They can even Kowtow to the hysterical critics and ruin their creation by nerfing the DMR, AC and God knows what else many Yoink about.

Were they to create a classic, competitive playlist, there would be many, many less people complaining.

> I am so happy 343i has the facts. Those facts would show that in the majority of games, when one views the ‘Tool of Destruction’ of each user post match, a variety of weapons were used and the DMR is not the overused God weapon so many Yoinking critics claim it to be.

But it is. People (like myself) refuse to use it. Fact is, it does outclass every other weapon, and were you to take the exact same people, with perfect aim, fire the weapons at the same time, the DMR would win.

At range, the DMR has even more capability, as it is easier to use than the Light Rifle. It will outclass the carbine and the BR due to spread on both those weapons.

> I have said it before, the fact is the weapons, other than the glitch with the BS, are all performing exactly how they were intended to perform by their creators. 343i outlined all this prior to launch,post launch and in the Halo 4 Guide book. So, why on earth would the creators change something that works exactly as it was intended to? They won’t! Simply because th facts in their hands, do not match up with all the Yoinking by the so called fans/critics etc.

They may be performing as they were intended, but that doesn’t mean they perform as well as they could, or that there is no room for improvement. Was Halo 2 good out of the box? HELL. NO. Was Halo 3? Nope. How about reach? Definitely not. So by what logic does that mean Halo 4 was perfect out of the box?

The Mass Effect 3 ending went as planned, but people still went bat -Yoink- crazy over that, and for good reason.

> I said back on Bungie forums in 2010 and agin 2011 that Halo 4 would follow Halo Reach and that the AAs etc would be expanded. And, so they will be again for Halo 5. All the Yoinking in the world by a minority of self-proclaimed critics won’t change that. How do I know? Because all the critics of Halo Reach called for this and that and it didn’t happen…

Classic competitive playlists with ranks is all a lot of people want. I don’t want the game changed, I want for them to consider the competitive/and or classic crowd as well.

> The world won’t end…Halo 5 and Halo 6 will sell millions. And, you wait and see…many of the so called fans aka critics will purchase those games…most of them but not all but, in the end, those few who don’t won’t make a difference.
>
> PS Yes, I am aware that I am being a critic by making this post in expressing my opinion of teh sao called fans aka critics of Halo 4.

Honestly, that was a ridiculous read. People are entitled to their opinions. That doesn’t make them a critic, that makes them have an opinion.

If there is something in the game I, and the masses don’t like, we should point it out. That is the only way we can make the game better.

All I want is a classic competitive playlist, for them to appease those fans who really aren’t a fan of some of the random factors that throw any sense of map control and skill out the window.

Just one playlist, maybe two. I would be fine with that, but they didn’t even consider us. So I will complain, so that I, and many others voices may be heard.

> > I will read your post in a second. Please remove that persons name, as calling people out is against the rules.
>
> Wrong, it is not against the rules.It is no different if I quote their post within the OP thread they made on this site or quote it in a new thread, it is not calling them out but replying to what they said in their own post/thread.
>
> If you like, SilentA98, you your self might be a dedicated fan but your description of fans as put in your OP is what I am responding to, not you personally.

See, but you are replying to him in a thread which you are not in. Making him the highlight of the thread, so to speak.

Then again, you aren’t directly referring to him, just what he said.

Regardless, this may or may not get locked because of that.

As for that last bit… how do I come into this?

-insert meme facepalm-

you’re = you are.