Fanfiction Fan? You should check this out!

I have to admit, I don’t even remembered how I stumbled onto this guy’s writing. What I think happened was I was stumbling through Halo Crossover’s on Fanfiction.net via my DSI when I saw the category “Sonic” pop up. My immediate reaction was, “There is now way in heck any of these are anything other than horrible.” But, for some reason, I decided to tackle one of the stories, a huge journal style one that was over 100,000 pages.

For the next view days I was hooked.

I have to admit, these stories are not perfect, but let me tell you something. They are blam close. What really sucked me into the series was the amount of effort the author puts into them. I contacted him on Deviantart and found out that not only was he willing to answer questions about his work, he was a pretty cool guy too! Then I found out he had been writing this stuff for six years, despite not having a large audience.

That my friends is dedication.

I’ve been meaning to do this for a while, and here it is. I know I’m not a forum bigwig, but as a devout Halo fan and a reading nut, I believe that if you like Halo fanfiction or Sonic fanfiction in the slightest you should check this guy out. His stories are awesome, his world is wonderfully constructed, and quite honestly he deserves some medals. Because this world he built captures that sense of mystery and excitement that we all love about Halo, that Bungie put in CE, that moment when you first stepped out on level 2 and thought “Wow!” and that 343i reintroduced in Halo 4 with the expansion of the canon. That mystery that we all love and know is truly in these stories and it shows.

Don’t just take my word for it, check these stories out.

They are one heck of a Great Journey.

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/847915/Chris000

~DesertFox899

(Quick Note that page does contain spoilers so if you don’t want that just scroll down to the stories section!)