Fanfic question

Does anyone know about a few good fanfics that I could read?
Thanks and
See ya in hell spartans

Halo dog tags on wattpad. Also on wattpad look up my gamertag and click my book called crossover. Its the ultimate fanfiction where you can read about the fallen covenant(halo and destiny) destroying all who get in their path while heroes such as master chief, samus, the doctor, pines family and much more strughle to find a way to fix the multiverse.
Some of the worlds include halo, marvel, gravity falls, metroid, destiny, starwars, nintendo, and MUCH more! It may sound weird at first but trust me that so far its coming along really well.

But if your more into the odst’s or just a cool halo story, read halo dog tags. Best one on wattpad so far.

> 2533274889282194;2:
> Halo dog tags on wattpad. Also on wattpad look up my gamertag and click my book called crossover. Its the ultimate fanfiction where you can read about the fallen covenant(halo and destiny) destroying all who get in their path while heroes such as master chief, samus, the doctor, pines family and much more strughle to find a way to fix the multiverse.
> Some of the worlds include halo, marvel, gravity falls, metroid, destiny, starwars, nintendo, and MUCH more! It may sound weird at first but trust me that so far its coming along really well.
>
> But if your more into the odst’s or just a cool halo story, read halo dog tags. Best one on wattpad so far.

Thanks man

> 2533274889282194;2:
> Halo dog tags on wattpad. Also on wattpad look up my gamertag and click my book called crossover. Its the ultimate fanfiction where you can read about the fallen covenant(halo and destiny) destroying all who get in their path while heroes such as master chief, samus, the doctor, pines family and much more strughle to find a way to fix the multiverse.
> Some of the worlds include halo, marvel, gravity falls, metroid, destiny, starwars, nintendo, and MUCH more! It may sound weird at first but trust me that so far its coming along really well.
>
> But if your more into the odst’s or just a cool halo story, read halo dog tags. Best one on wattpad so far.

Sounds… Interesting. I’ll be sure to check it out. Thanks for the recommendation.

The Life by Casquis on FanFiction.com, this one is 230 chapters long and follows an ODST through the human covenant war, definitely worth a read.