Fan film

So we’ve all seen halo live trailers. Web series, fan films. If you were going to do a halo film. What would be yours. Mine would be bassed on reach. I do it loosely based when the covenant first arrived on reach. They sent in the army to investigate.

> 2533274929009648;1:
> So we’ve all seen halo live trailers. Web series, fan films. If you were going to do a halo film. What would be yours. Mine would be bassed on reach. I do it loosely based when the covenant first arrived on reach. They sent in the army to investigate.

Mine would be a sort of Generation Kill/ Band of Brothers type ordeal following a platoon of either Marines, ODST’s or Army troopers.
I think the Army would be an interesting branch to explore as they are talked about and credited the least yet if you think about it they get the short end of the stick. When the battle turns south the Marines get a ride out with whatever ship they are stationed on. What happens to the ground based forces? Maybe it could be about a platoon of Troopers who are stranded in a loosing fight prepping for a last stand.

I’ve considered actually doing one for a long time. Currently working on a feature film at the moment with a budget of £10,000.
If I can get anywhere near a £5,000-£10,000 budget then I’d definitely make one.

Although if I were to make one, I’d pick an event that could be easily recreated for cheap… For example, before the covenant came into contact with the human race, perhaps the film could be set on Harvest during the UNSC vs Rebels war. (I think this information is correct? I’m not a huge Halo story follower).