Famine Skull Bug?

So I was just casually going to earn some campaign challenges and one happens to require Famine. When I played, all the covenant and human drops were all lowered, as supposed to. but when I picked up a boltshot from a dead promethean, It had exactly the same ammo as you get if you didn’t have famine. This happened with all of the promethean weapons. Does famine just not effect promethean drops or is this a bug?

> So I was just casually going to earn some campaign achievements and one happens to require Famine. When I played, all the covenant and human drops were all lowered, as supposed to. but when I picked up a boltshot from a dead promethean, It had exactly the same ammo as you get if you didn’t have famine. This happened with all of the promethean weapons. Does famine just not effect promethean drops or is this a bug?

There is no achievement that requires the Famine skull to be activated. Perhaps you are referring to the weekly Campaign challenge?

Yes, however, I do believe that what you are experiencing is a glitch.

How can I fix this?

And thanks, I meant to say challenges >.<

> How can I fix this?
>
> And thanks, I meant to say challenges >.<

Why would you want to fix it? lol

I don’t know of a way, sorry. Just be glad that 343i’s carelessness is making your campaign experience a bit easier :slight_smile:

LOL he has a point xD