Family.

I think that in any Halo game, if you are gonna put Blue Team in it you need to focus on showing that they are family. We did not get to see that in Halo 5, but maybe whatever comes next will finally give Blue Team some love. By that I mean maybe have a few cutscenes showing them talking about how far they have come, and maybe finally questioning if all the sacrifices they made are worth it?(John would be the most vulnerable here). Maybe show that Linda is the most closed off of the group, and maybe show her trying to be a little more human(maybe Fred could have a talk with her, they were sniper buddies). Kelly and John could have a scene where they talk about Sam. How cool would it be if they had to go back to Reach for whatever reason and maybe meet up with Red Team(just an idea, it would be fine if we just stuck to Blue Team for now). Halo 5 missed a great opportunity(understatement) where when Locke is being briefed about Blue Team, clips are shown of Kelly going all Sonic, Linda sniping impossible targets(call back to Banshee sniping from FoR?) and Fred just making shish kabobs with his knifes.
I hope we get to see the family aspect brought out more in every Halo in general, because I feel it is too important not to.

…But that’s just my opinion, and I would like to know yours.

I agree blue teams potential for the game was just so wasted… they definitely didn’t get all they deserved.

Blue team was so wasted. When I first saw the trailer I was hoping to Fred to do some sort of intervetion to the chief. Maybe to show him more concerned about his choises throughout the game. Oh well what’s done is done.

343’s going to get the wrong idea from this thread and then make 117x087 official.

I’d like to see Blue Team act more like they did in the books, though.

> 2535458356653045;1:
> I think that in any Halo game, if you are gonna put Blue Team in it you need to focus on showing that they are family. We did not get to see that in Halo 5, but maybe whatever comes next will finally give Blue Team some love. By that I mean maybe have a few cutscenes showing them talking about how far they have come, and maybe finally questioning if all the sacrifices they made are worth it?(John would be the most vulnerable here). Maybe show that Linda is the most closed off of the group, and maybe show her trying to be a little more human(maybe Fred could have a talk with her, they were sniper buddies). Kelly and John could have a scene where they talk about Sam. How cool would it be if they had to go back to Reach for whatever reason and maybe meet up with Red Team(just an idea, it would be fine if we just stuck to Blue Team for now). Halo 5 missed a great opportunity(understatement) where when Locke is being briefed about Blue Team, clips are shown of Kelly going all Sonic, Linda sniping impossible targets(call back to Banshee sniping from FoR?) and Fred just making shish kabobs with his knifes.
> I hope we get to see the family aspect brought out more in every Halo in general, because I feel it is too important not to.
>
> …But that’s just my opinion, and I would like to know yours.

How cool would it be if they had to go back to Reach for whatever reason and maybe meet up with Red Team (just an idea, it would be fine if we just stuck to Blue Team for now). Why would they go to Reach? According to some sort of lore (not sure of the source), Reach was fully re-terraformed in 2561, or around that time. However, it is possible 343i could timeskip about 3-4 years to get the timeline suited to it.

> 2535437652903765;4:
> 343’s going to get the wrong idea from this thread and then make 117x087 official.
>
> I’d like to see Blue Team act more like they did in the books, though.

How bout we take it one step further and get some steamy 117x104 going, eh?