falsely banned from matchmaking

so i was just chilling playing some halo reach on the newly released MCC on pc, i was playing grifball because the xp was really good. i just got out of a game, i ranked up. so i left matchmaking to look at what i unlocked but when i tried to play a more grifball i was BANNED. i was banned until Christmas day. and i did absolutely nothing wrong. please help :frowning:

I had the same thing happen except I was banned till January 15th an entire month like I understand a week but an entire month is really a lot of time for one ban and I have done nothing wrong as well I was just playing the game with friends got on another game and got back on a few minutes later just to find out I got banned for no reason 343 can you please fix this problem.

> 2533274958084707;2:
> I had the same thing happen except I was banned till January 15th an entire month like I understand a week but an entire month is really a lot of time for one ban and I have done nothing wrong as well I was just playing the game with friends got on another game and got back on a few minutes later just to find out I got banned for no reason 343 can you please fix this problem.

there were so many better ways to do this, so many people were banned for no reason

> 2535412836364817;1:
> so i was just chilling playing some halo reach on the newly released MCC on pc, i was playing grifball because the xp was really good. i just got out of a game, i ranked up. so i left matchmaking to look at what i unlocked but when i tried to play a more grifball i was BANNED. i was banned until Christmas day. and i did absolutely nothing wrong. please help :frowning:

Were you actually playing Grifball or doing the “sword line” boost? 343i are cracking down on boosters.

> 2533274809226598;4:
> > 2535412836364817;1:
> > so i was just chilling playing some halo reach on the newly released MCC on pc, i was playing grifball because the xp was really good. i just got out of a game, i ranked up. so i left matchmaking to look at what i unlocked but when i tried to play a more grifball i was BANNED. i was banned until Christmas day. and i did absolutely nothing wrong. please help :frowning:
>
> Were you actually playing Grifball or doing the “sword line” boost? 343i are cracking down on boosters.

i was dead -Yoink- playing, i was killing the afk people

I was banned for a whole month for Halo Reach on MCC Xbox one. I have been playing almost nonstop in order to get the max out of the double XP weekend. I have been playing griffball. I have been killing the enemy afk players because why not? They are afk lol. Anyways maybe 343 saw this as boosting idk. Anyways please fix this ridiculous one month ban on my account. Gamertag: XxHalo4pwnerxX

This is absolutely absurd, I did nothing wrong and have gotten all of my experience legitimately. I love Halo but if this is how 343 is going to blindly “crack down” then I’m not entirely positive I want to be playing this game anymore. An entire month for no -Yoinking!- reason, especially around the holidays, is too much.

> 2535412836364817;5:
> > 2533274809226598;4:
> > > 2535412836364817;1:
> > > so i was just chilling playing some halo reach on the newly released MCC on pc, i was playing grifball because the xp was really good. i just got out of a game, i ranked up. so i left matchmaking to look at what i unlocked but when i tried to play a more grifball i was BANNED. i was banned until Christmas day. and i did absolutely nothing wrong. please help :frowning:
> >
> > Were you actually playing Grifball or doing the “sword line” boost? 343i are cracking down on boosters.
>
> i was dead -Yoink- playing, i was killing the afk people

Killing the AFK people instead of playing the objective, counts as boosting.

Please use the ban thread pinned at the top of the relevant MCC forum for any queries on matchmaking bans
https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/84ad72a8b51847978545f685f651fc15/topics/the-official-halo-mcc-why-was-i-banned-thread/95de2d50-5e10-42db-9490-c24efbd2dc74/posts