Falsely banned for cheating Confirmed

As a solo player i do my best and demand the best from myself when i play. I wouldnt say i am amazing or anything but i have my games. I have an overall 2.3kd so i am not bad at the game. When i get good games some of the opponents are tilted and send me threats through messages and say they’re gonna ban me. I just wanted to let the community know that you can get banned for cheating even if you’re not. I have more than 800 hours on infinite and more than a 1000 hours on mcc. I have spent a ton of money on cosmetics (yes i am ashamed about it) and all of that has gone through the window because someone got angry after losing. Even if i get unbaned what’s to say i wont get banned again? After the one month ban i will be permanently worried of getting false banned again.Since i am not cheating what do i do? Stop playing? Stop trying? Stop caring?

6 Likes

Try harder and don’t let some people who had a bad day ruin yours. You also might be able to submit a ticket or something.

1 Like

I received a one month ban ban for cheating because someone lost ,got outplayed , got outskilled, got angry and decided to report me. 343 needs to put easy anticheat in the game and let it decide if i am cheating or not. Right now this is outrageous.

3 Likes

If there was an option to buy yourself out of a cheat ban would you pay?

nah. More like 343 needs to put easy anticheat in the game so that people dont get falsely banned due to crybabies who cant take a loss

5 Likes

Just a simple question, how do we know you aren’t actually cheating?

4 Likes

It’s good to see you’ll draw a line. I got banned for my Xbox crashing before, but I didn’t know that you could report people. It’s not in game so it must be a ball ache to bother! I’m too lazy to look at stats online let alone to report people.

It’s got to be kids!!!

either do or dont. Your choice. What i am here doing is warning people that you can get banned even if you dont cheat. That is all. Dont really care if you do or dont. Just stating the facts.

2 Likes

Ok, sure. You’re cheating.

I mean, given what a person has to even submit to report a cheater, It’s unlikely that it’s a blind ban happened, but I mean, videos can be interpreted different ways.

I’m just looking at what’s more likely since you can’t really provide any proof of what your claiming to be true (and I am nooo fan of 343)

And considering you’re willing to spend $800 on cosmetics, would you be unwilling to spend another $20 to get a hack for infinite? I don’t know you from sam down the road, so I don’t know the answer to that, just saying what’s more likely.

2 Likes

didnt expect anything better from you anyways. Imagine not cheating, getting banned, coming here warning people, then having someone like you come at me with accusations when i didnt cheat. The point of this is not to prove that i didnt cheat as i have no need to do that for you. I know my truth just wanted to warn people that you can get banned for performing well even if you’re not cheating if people get angry for losing and report you. Like my shot accuracy is 43.8% and my headshot accuracy is 60.8%. You can even check me on halotracker. Stats dont lie. Oh and about the money … there is a difference spending money on a game you are passionate about and spending money for cheats that ruin the game for everyone involved. And no not everyone who buys things from the shop spends money on aimbots and wallhacks. Dont know where you got that idea from.

5 Likes

Me thinks doth protest too much.

Stats do lie and are meaningless if you cheat. Ask Barry Bonds.

1 Like

thanks for the support i knew i would find wonderful people that would get my pain in these forums.

1 Like

But he’s not wrong. The whole reason 343 refrained from in game cheating (for now anyway) was to make it harder to false report people. When someone reports a suspected cheater, they have to submit actual video proof showing what’s happening. Just having a high k/d match doesn’t equal a ban because a live person has to manually review the evidence & determine what happened and if it was sus enough, the ban is implemented.

You can’t just say “I wasn’t cheating and got banned” and not provide your side of the “proof”. Whatever they had on you was suspect enough that a live person deemed you a cheater. You refusing to argue your case (here AND via contacting 343) after spending $800 basically tells anyone who reads this thread that you did cheat, you refuse to battle it cause you know you got caught & you’re now just spreading a false narrative against 343 in hopes it turns ppl away from a struggling game. I’m sorry, but ppl who legit don’t cheat AND spend that kind of money don’t just walk away without a fight to clear their name. All the things you’re saying/doing just make it look the opposite of what you’re claiming & highly suspect.

3 Likes

how would i prove i aint cheating?

1 Like

Play on console would be a good start.

2 Likes

what proof would that be?? And i know you need to submit a video to report people since i reported cheaters many times which makes me wonder even more how i got banned. Its up to them to watch my matches and determine it.

Who said i didnt contact 343? I just dont see point on proving it here in the forums. Whats the point?What i wanted was to warn people not be blamed by people who dont even know me. Maybe the post was pointless. Just wanted to share my pain until 343 looks into this.

2 Likes

I also received a ban (of three days) after someone accused me of cheating. I play on an Xbox Series X; I don’t even know if you can cheat on console. It sucked. One guy reports me because… I don’t know why, and I got banned for three days.

2 Likes

Easy Anticheat isn’t a good anticheat, just fyi. Lots of paid hacks sold for games using it.

1 Like

mind sharing the halotracker profile of your banned account?